💟Bonus Chapter 1💟

She winced in her position and slowly opened her eyes, only to find the other side of the bed empty

She winced in her position and slowly opened her eyes, only to find the other side of the bed empty. She roamed her gaze around and it then locked on her attractive husband standing in front of the mirror, tying the cuffs of his shirt. He was in a dark brown suit, getting ready for his office; looking gorgeous as usual with his black hair delicately combed behind, wide forehead, straight nose, blue eyes to die for, alluring lips, that stunning beard, and muscular body.

She wouldn't deny it. He was the most handsome man she had ever caught sight of. And people getting interested in only his looks wasn't something odd to know. But she was perhaps one of the few people who had seen him from beneath those covers. She had managed to discover his kind heart and wonderful personality. And she was very much proud of being known as his soulmate who knew his soul better than all of the humans on this earth right now. And topmost, she was the only woman other than his blood relations whom he ever touched or gotten closer to.

Nisha left the bed and walked in his direction. Ruhaan noticed her and stopped doing whatever he was doing earlier.

He raised a brow. "I thought you would sleep more."

Two days ago, her examinations ended and he was expecting her to rub off her tiredness and wakefulness by sleeping soundly for hours.

Nisha shook her head. "I can't sleep more than this," she chuckled in the end.

Ruhaan smiled and patted the top of her head. She got hold of his coat and made him wear it.

As she was giving him his phone, she remembered something which she had been wanting to talk to him for so long. "Ruhaan, why don't you visit Sufiyan Uncle and Baba's graves? I also want that Ammi will accompany you and she will herself confess in front of Uncle's grave that she had forgiven him."

Ruhaan regarded her face for a while before nodding. "That's a great idea. I also want that my Daddy could finally rest in peace. I know till he wouldn't get your Mummy's forgiveness, his soul wouldn't get peace."

Nisha held his big hand in her small one. "Ammi had already forgiven Sufiyan Uncle. Don't worry."

Ruhaan caressed her cheek. She always used to make him stunned like this. And he knew that he had got the best girl. "Did I already say I love you?"

Nisha chuckled in response. He encircled her delicate waist with his strong palms and pulled her towards himself. He bent down to her level and placed a kiss on her forehead. Nisha smiled looking at him, Ruhaan's lips too spread while his eyes twinkled with the love he had for his Nisha.

It was true they never could get enough of each other.

                 ___________________

Nisha was in the kitchen that afternoon, cooking mashed potatoes eagerly. The twins had turned eighteen now and she was thinking about slowly weaning them. She took out the potato mixture on a cute yellow platter; something to lure the kids to eat the new food.