Chapter 20

"Go to your room beta, have some rest. You must be tired by all the hustle and bustle by now," Tabinda placed her hand above her daughter's hand to stop her from massaging her feet.

She got discharged from the hospital today's evening and now since she reached home, Nisha made sure to be on the front line to take care of her everything. Right now as well, despite her asking her numerous times to go to her room for sleep, she was insistent on massaging her feet.

"No, Ammi I am fine. Your first sleep then I will also sleep," she mumbled without stopping her hands.

"Nishu dear, your mother is right. Go to your room. I can see you are tired and sleepy. I am with her. If she needs anything I will give it to her so don't worry. Go my child, have some rest," Aqia spoke instead of her mother and coaxed her by lovingly patting her head.

"You sure, Khala?" She asked with innocence at which Aqia nodded with a smile.

"Then I'll leave. Take care of yourself Ammi." She reached out for her mother's hand and kissed it. "Good night Khala."

Aqia looked at her with adoration. "Thanks, Apa for giving me your precious daughter. She is perfect in every way. My Haider is so lucky to have a life partner like her."

Tabinda smiled at her sister and covered her hand with her own. "Then our Haider is also perfect from every sense. He is a diamond and I am sure he will enlighten my Nisha's fate."

          ____________________________

Nisha covered her mouth with her palm to stop a yawn when she opened the door of her room. She turned the lights on and walked inside. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair in the washroom before coming back. She just wanted to sleep now. She picked up her handbag from the bed on which she had thrown it earlier when they came home. Before she could place it on her study table, someone fell from its half-opened zip.

She gasped when she recognized what it was and abruptly looked behind her to make sure no one was there. She quickly kneeled and grabbed the thing before hiding it inside her palm. A memory crossed her mind.

"Right now I am getting late from my office, otherwise would have talked to you but..." Ruhaan's hand went inside his pants pocket. "That's my business card. It has my cell number on it. Just call me whenever you want to. I will be looking forward to meeting you again." He forwarded the card in her direction.

"I...I..." She stuttered because she didn't know whether she should accept it or not.

"What? Please take it. I am really getting late," he reminded her, and seeing his face, she couldn't reject it.

And now this card was in her hand. It was a simple card of white color.

Sufiyan Group of Industries was written on its head in bold letters. While just below it, Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad was jotted down as the new successor of the company. And then on the left corner, Ruhaan's and company's phone numbers were given. In the end, the company's address was inscribed.

With this, she remembered she was still in his debt. He helped her today and she had to give the money back to him at all costs. This meant she needed to meet him as well.

Nisha sat on her bed and looked at the card in her hand. How much she was trying to avoid him, he was coming into her life more and more, wrecking her thoughts and controlling her heart.

Just this last time!

She sighed before putting the card in her bag's front pocket.

                _________________