Chapter 60

As soon as she entered inside the room, she was stunned. It was fully furnished and decorated for twin children. Even some part of it was too far from Eshal and Aliyan to use it yet; as the separate beds and cupboards had Superman and Barbie on them. Again in pink and blue color.

She made Eshal sit on one of the beds and walked ahead to look around this vast room which was even larger than her whole home. On a corner, a place was specific for the toys. A door on the front led to the big washroom. There was a door on the left. Nisha pushed it open it revealed Ruhaan's room on the opposite side. Didn't know when Ruhaan managed to do this.

After a while, Ruhaan came with Aliyan. "How do you like this room? I got it prepared for our kids."

Nisha smirked. "You had whole planning for snatching my children from me. Didn't you?"

The smile on Ruhaan's face dropped off. She always used to do the same. Doubting his pure intentions. But she wasn't to be blamed. After whatever he did with her, he deserved it.

"No, I prepared this so that we could raise our children together here." He stressed the word together which made Nisha look away.

Ruhaan got this room adorned when they got the news of their twins for the first time. Long before she brought that contract between them.

She smiled bitterly. "But that's impossible."

"Nothing is impossible, Nisha." He reached her and held her hand in his big palm. "Think again. Change your decision. I will shower your life with love. Please forgive me and we can start all over again."

How could she tell him she had forgiven him long ago? When she saw the love in his eyes for her, when he tried his best to protect and respect her and her mother, and when he acted like a doting father to her children. But she still had to stick by some ties. Her parent's honor was beyond any love in this world for her.

She jerked away her hand. "I knew that you will again use this against me so let me make everything clear for you. I came here just because Aliyan needs me."

"I too need you, Nisha."

It was a simple sentence but it brought havoc in her heart. Even she wanted Ruhaan for so many reasons. They both needed each other but they couldn't get one another due to so many hurdles.

She overlooked his words and picked up Aliyan from his arms who thankfully was quiet. "I have to change his dress."

Aliyan vomited in the car which caused his clothes to get stained.

Nisha laid him beside his sister and reached for the suitcase. But it was too heavy that she couldn't drag it out. Ruhaan noticed it and walked in her direction.

"I'll open it for you," he offered. They both got reminded of the same happening on their first night of marriage. When she was crying and he was struggling with accepting his feelings. Now everything was changed; Nisha was so strong as his children's mother and he knew his love for her as clear as a crystal.

But one thing didn't change. She had Tabinda's picture in her suitcase at that time as well and now too. Nisha crouched down and grabbed her frame before putting it on the bed's side table. It shattered Ruhaan. She loved her mother so much and was stuck between many things.

Nisha got busied with getting the new clothes for her boy while Ruhaan sat on the bed beside Eshal who was looking at her sleeping brother with curious green eyes; the same color as Nisha's. The kids recently learned how to sit by support as well as they hit six months.

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Hello, little princess."

Eshal glanced at him and her lips pouted while her forehead creased, deciding whether to cry or not. Just when he thought to place her in his lap, Eshal started wailing.