Chapter 33

The morning sunlight skimming through the gashes of the curtains fell directly on her face, making her squirm in annoyance. Nisha slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She found the bed empty.

Lifting her head a bit, she saw Ruhaan in his lush grey three-piece suit, tying his cuffs. Why was he getting so ready? Was he going to the office? From the number of calls he got yesterday, this thought seemed plausible for her.

The last night's memories hovered in her mind causing a blush to appear on her cheeks.

She remembered the incident from the early morning when she decided to leave the bed as per her habit, but a sleeping Ruhaan didn't allow her to do so. He held her by her waist and pulled her again against his chest. Dropping a wet kiss on her neck, he hugged her tightly.

Nisha stifled a smile and turned around to look at him, to find him sleeping soundly. Then her eyes went towards his broad and strong arm around her delicate and slim figure. She tried to remove his arm but he instantly increased his grip.

"Ruhaan.." She whispered.

"Hmm..." His thick, husky murmur reverberated which always managed to drive her crazy. This time as well, it did its magic. She didn't know when these butterflies in her stomach would stop dancing whenever Ruhaan spoke in such a sensual voice. Perhaps it would never since she was head to toe drowned in Ruhaan's love. 

"Let me go." She nudged his arm.

He remained silent but still didn't lose his hold over her. Nisha was loving seeing him this possessive and loving of her. She was indeed so fortunate to get the dashing Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad all for herself.

"Ruhaan..." She again said.

Ruhaan groaned. "Nisha, sleep."

She turned around and faced him. Ruhaan's eyes were closed but his hold around her was still so strong. Nisha grinned and regarded his handsome features calmly. After a while, she found him partially opening his eyes. Nisha jumped in surprise. Ruhaan leaned over and placed his lips over her lips.

"You are mine," he grumbled and hid his face in her hair. "Only mine...I love you, Nisha... My Nisha..."

Ruhaan stilled after that giving an idea that he again went to sleep. This time around, Nisha was successful in leaving the bed.

Her heart was pounding at a different rhythm at this. He again confessed his love for her. Her cheeks were radiating so much heat and her eyes were not able to now look at him due to shyness. They spent too many passionate moments together that the memory of them reddened her face to her ears.

After Ruhaan left for the gym, she had nothing else to do as they would have breakfast after he would be back, so after the fajr prayer, Nisha again went back to bed and slightly dozed off.

She still sometimes couldn't believe she got Ruhaan. He always seemed like an inapproachable dream for her and now that dream was not only true but was beautiful as well. Ruhaan's every act, every word screamed love and sincerity of his for her. If only, her mother would have been happy.

If only! She sighed and got off the bed.

She reached near the dressing where Ruhaan was standing. He stopped his hand with which he was sprinkling perfume on himself and regarded her calmly. On the outer side, perhaps he was looking casual but his insides were clenching with a heightening rage.

The tenderness, love, and affection his heart was forcing his body and mind to give this girl was something he never anticipated. He never allowed these emotions to ever come for anyone other than his family. He was used to getting attention and praise from women but here this one woman was controlling his heart and letting it do whatever she wanted. How could he become so vulnerable?