Chapter 56

She fell in love with him at a very tender age. An age where you just had pleasant dreams and want them to come true. You would be sincere and your every emotion would be raw and pure.

Nisha's love was also pure for Ruhaan. It was genuine and innocent. His little attention and sweet words moved her amateur heart. The love at this age could never die. It always remained alive and that was the case with her as well.

Despite knowing Ruhaan's true intention behind their marriage, she couldn't scratch away the love she had for him from her heart. She wanted to but she couldn't. Her brain then used another method to fight Ruhaan; to make her strong and decisive. She couldn't forget the love but same as this, she couldn't forget what he did with her innocent emotions. What his father did with her Baba. He made her an orphan when she was just five years old kid.

It had been so difficult for her to live a fatherless life and for her mother as well. How much she trusted Ruhaan. Even gave all of her to him but he broke her trust.

But there was her mistake too. She knew who he was. She was been warned by her mother, but she couldn't stop herself from getting attracted to him. She even couldn't stay loyal to her dead father and doting mother; the reason was she was lonely and wasn't given any liberty. She wanted to enjoy her life but her mother had made a golden cage for her. She was a young girl, who had fantasies and when a Prince came into her boring life, she couldn't stop her desire to make this into a fairytale.

Now she thought it was not her fault totally as well. She tried her best to resist him. She used each and every method in her mind to keep herself faithful to her parents. But maybe it was! She should have been strong enough from the real start to stay away from that enchantment named Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad.

Today she heard Ruhaan's side of the story and it made her think how much they were alike. Their situations were the same and the backing force was also similar. He also did this for his loyalty to his father and she also tried to avoid him for her parents. He was given a wrong picture of his father and she had been given a twisted impression of this revenge that Sufiyan Ahmad was never remorseful.

When she loved her mother so much, then Ruhaan must have also respected his father at the same level. For her mother, when she attempted to resist his charm, then he also tried to go closer to her at the same level for his father's sake. Their purposes were the same for some reasons.

The question was whether she forgave him or not. And the answer was simple yes. She did.

He also suffered like her. To suddenly know that your father was a culprit and you didn't even know anything about his true self. To live a lonely life in the presence of a family. Who could know better than her how difficult was this to live like this?

Then he didn't leave any chance to doubt his intentions after she left him. He didn't have to do it. He got his money back and if he didn't have anything to do with her, he would have happily given her divorce even before she would have demanded. But he didn't.

He waited for her. Tried to appease her, make amendments, and asked for forgiveness multiple times. He even accepted whatever she said except divorce, never threatened her, and became a loving father to her children. Even got himself hurt due to her, talked with her mother with respect, bear her dry behavior, and last but not least, got humiliated by her in front of his own father's lawyer and best friend.

Everyone could make a mistake. Even she did it once. But the most important thing was he attempted to rectify it.

Topmost, she was not a stone. She had a heart that had feelings; that too just for Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. She still loved him and it was not easy to let it go.