Chapter 5

Her head was hurting so much due to so much brainstorming. Her fingers were aching due to typing non-stop and her back was feeling like a hard board due to bending for hours. She straightened her body which revealed her face.

She was an average-looking girl with small black eyes having big glasses on them, a crooked nose, and plump lips. She had wheaty skin and brown medium-sized hair which right now was folded into a bun. She had ordinary features, making her look like every other girl next door.

She had just completed her assignment and placed the laptop on the bed beside her. She closed her eyes and started caressing her shoulder blades and back when she found something dropped on her lap. She nearly jumped in her place due to how unexpected it was.

"Hey Ursula, do my assignment too. I have a match tomorrow and need to practice for it," someone said and with that, a USB device also became the glamour of her lap.

She looked up at the owner of that voice with some irksome expressions. First, because he called her by the name of the villain in The Little Mermaid and second he with so much authority, asked her to make his assignment too. But all her anger melted away when her eyes met his crystal amber eyes like always. His charming eyes always pulled her inside them and she always felt lost in them.

Complimenting his unique eye color, he had mesmerizing features too. A symmetrical face with a straight, small nose, high cheekbones, beautiful lips, and a sharp jawline from which she always found an attraction. A small beard was doing a cherry on top of his otherwise gorgeous face. He could be on the list of the most handsome men in the world, while she was just an ordinary-looking girl.

Like some models, he used to gather praises from every one, no matter where he was passing by.

"Hello, madam! Where are you lost?" She found him waving his hand in front of her eyes which actually brought her out of her ogling sessions.

"Huh? Nowhere. What were you saying?" She mumbled.

"Do. My. Assignment. Miss. Unaiza!" He stressed every word as he reminded her again, more like ordered.

'Huzaifa, you should do your assignment by yourself. It's not a good thing to toss them onto someone else. Everyone should do their chores by themselves. '

"I...I will do it," she murmured.

"That's like a good girl. Complete it quickly. I am going," he said and rushed out of her room.

Unaiza picked up the USB which he had given her and stared at it. She just couldn't say no to him, no matter what. He always made her go numb. His aura always pulled magic on her which would cause all her senses to go wild. She pouted before picking up the laptop from beside her again.

_____________________

"Thank you, uncle!" She asserted when she jumped out of the rickshaw.

She strolled towards the college's building when a big car stopped in front of her, blocking her way and forcing her to stop in her track. Nisha narrowed her eyes to look inside the car.

The glassy window of the back door of the car slid which was towards her side, revealing a man whom she could never forget in her whole life. After all, he looked like her Baba.

"You?" She mumbled.

"Beta, I have to talk to you. Please just give me a few minutes. Please beta, " he pleaded.

"I...I can't. I don't want to," she whispered and rushed to go ahead when he again called her.

"Beta, please. Just once. I beg you. I want to talk to you. Your mother doesn't allow me to explain anything, but please listen to me. Beta, look at me....I...I am at the last stage of my life. I am going to die. I don't want to die like this," he begged her.