Chapter 19

The next morning, Ruhaan woke up all fresh and energetic. He was finally able to get used to this place and sleep well which he was struggling with for the last fifteen days.

He took a warm bath and wore a deep black three-piece. He had a meeting today but before going there, he wanted to do something else; more crucial than the company's work. And this hospital situation was like the perfect opportunity he might not get the next time.

The emotionally stressed Cinderella would love to find a Prince Charming during this crisis of her life.

As he was combing his soft gelled hair away from his forehead, his mind formed a picture of that girl. He ran his tongue on his lower lip amusingly while looking at his reflection in the mirror.

He was exceptionally handsome with his features almost touching perfection. A broad forehead, a set of two curled blue eyes having a depth of the ocean in them, above those, arched dusky eyebrows, and a mixture of pink and brown tinted plump lips. This wasn't probably enough that God bestowed him with a straight nose with no hue of crookedness. His brown, soft hair completed his look. His every feature spoke royalty!

No doubt, in Australia every other girl at least once tried to reach him, even if it was just friendship. But ironically he never acknowledged them. He was never interested in making relationships. He had a really reserved personality. Mostly the reason for it went to his brain feeding by his Daddy when he was a kid that he should only focus on his studies and strive for a better future. Making a career was the utmost priority for him. Other than that, he never had a flirtatious personality.

So practically flirting was a new thing for Ruhaan. But it wasn't difficult for him. He knew that fact too. His face and persona would do more than half of his work. And Nisha was the first girl with whom he even thought beyond a second. Having a woman in his life was the least needed element for him. He was a perfectionist. A bit too organized that even Brook sometimes complained. He kept everything in order from his clothes to his books. And a perfectionist like him wouldn't do any dirty in getting himself a wife or even a girlfriend.

And that being said that when you knew you could own something without even trying, then you got extra conscious in your decision to have the best one. That was what was the case with Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. Since he was a kid, he received praise for his good looks from virtually everyone. He got more dashing when he reached adulthood and part of it was the free environment of Australia, many girls threw themselves over him but he never lost his control.

Having extraordinary visuals, he was aware of the fact that most girls got attracted to his face or his rich background. On Brook's demand, Ruhaan once decided to be serious about his relationship. The girls always showed signs of approval for him first. But the first turndown point of those dates was when he asked the girls why were they choosing him this quickly.

"Who idiot would think twice before saying yes to you?" The first girl responded.

Then a week later, he met another girl. The person was different but the outcome was more or less the same.

"Mister Harry, I think either you are so innocent or are pretending to be this oblivious."

"Why am I saying yes in the first meeting?" A Muslim, Pakistani-Australian pretty girl repeated his question while shrugging her shoulders. "Mr. Ruhaan you have everything that I was looking for in my potential husband. That's the reason."

Now he stopped trying altogether. He wanted a girl who would like him for who he was, what was in his heart not because of his good looks. 

He wrapped a branded watch around his wrist but his hands stopped when something buzzed in his head.