💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

She was standing in the kitchen right now. Wearing a light green dress with a blue apron on it, she seemed busy right now. She had her hair tied in a loose bun. She was scrambling here and there for the past half an hour. The time was very little and she had a lot of things to do.

Nisha poured the flour into the bowl and added a cup of milk to it before whipping the mixture. Right at this moment, Eshal entered with calculated and timid steps.

"Mumma, what are you doing?" She asked, pouting her cute small pink lips.

Nisha turned around and looked at her daughter. She was wearing a yellow sharp skirt reaching her calves with her hair tied in two cute braids. "I am baking cake, love."

Eshal's eyes brightened. "For Azan's birthday?"

Nisha smiled. "Yes."

"I am so excited. He is going to be one year old," she chimed in excitement.

Nisha patted her cheek. "Did you complete your homework?"

"Yes, Mumma," she said.

"And Aliyan?" Nisha asked, again getting attentive towards the batter in the bowl.

Eshal pressed her lips together. "He said he will do it tomorrow because today is Azan's birthday and he wants to enjoy today."

Nisha shook her head. Her naughty boy. But perhaps she would give him a free hand today because it was itself a very busy day for her. Besides, when Ruhaan would take care of him better when he got back from the office.

"Where is he right now?" Nisha added the cream to the mixture and again whipped it vigorously.

"He is giving a horse ride to Azan," Eshal replied.

Nisha unknowingly smiled at this. Her precious children. They brought life to this house. How much disheveled, rebellious, and chaotic Aliyan was, she did not worry about leaving Azan with him alone. He took care of his little brother so enthusiastically and even stood for Eshal at the time they would be away from their family and independently.

Rahmeen came inside, giving a hurried look at Nisha and then Eshal who smiled cheerfully at her sight.

"Hey Nisha, what's going on?" She questioned, placing a hand over her mouth to stop a yawn.

She was still in her clumsy night suit, probably just woke up from her sleep. Eshal was adamant about making Azan's favorite brownies by herself but since Nisha knew she would be going to be busy, so Rahmeen had taken that duty upon herself.

"Trying hard to make a teddy bear-shaped cake for my little boy. I hope I will get succeed in it," she chuckled.

Rahmeen smiled. "Oh Nisha, I know you will get it perfect because you are a jack of all trades indeed. That's just a small thing for you. You even got my tough brother who never gave any head to women head over heels for you."

Nisha showed her eyes. "Rami, you are unbelievable."

Eshal's cheeks flushed as a timid grin crossed her lips. "Daddy is head and head for Mumma?"

Rahmeen laughed out loud and ruffled the little girl's brown hair. "Yes, baby. Your Daddy is head, face, body, heels, and everything for your Mumma."

Nisha sighed but a smile did strike her lips. The way Ruhaan had fought for her in the past wasn't hidden from anyone knowing them. It sometimes made her feel so delighted and proud. But of course, some people had jealous eyes and still made statements on why a rich, handsome, and elegant businessman like Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad chose an ordinary girl like Nisha. However at first when it bothered her, now she didn't pay heed to it. Ruhaan's love and devotion were enough for her to ignore everything else.