🌸 Epilogue 🌸

             ••|[Two (2)Years Later]|••

Today was a very optimistic and delightful day for her. Her dream had finally became true. Her ambition, her wish, and her hard work became fruitful. The moment for which she always had a clear vision in her eyes now came true.

That was a big auditorium having elevated walls and a high ceiling. Many different colors of seats were arranged according to the student's grades. The far dark blue rows of chairs were fixed for the family and parents. A huge stage was also there. Many students were present here.

Nisha was seated in the second blue row wearing a black robe with a black hat, having a red small cloth attached to it on her head. A few weeks ago her degree ended and she passed her examination with a position all over the university. It was her convocation ceremony.

The speaker was calling many different names to give them their certificate and prizes. When it was Nisha's turn, she took a deep breath and stood up as a smile stuck to her lips. She diligently headed onto the stage and greeted the chief guest who was disturbing the certificate. Since she got a position, she also got a gold medal.

When everything was over, Nisha went over to the guests' section. There she saw her husband, her mother, and kids already standing in her wait.

The children were now seven years old. Aliyan still had a strong resemblance to Ruhaan while his behavior was also very naughty, mischievous, and rebellious yet very considerate and caring for the ones related to him as well. Eshal on the other hand had a gentle, shy, and reserved personality with brown hair, and brown eyes but nose and lips just like her father. She seemed like a mixture of her Daddy and mother.

When her friends and classmates got to know that she had kids, they got very shocked. Seeing her, many of them still couldn't believe that Nisha was a mother.

Nisha first met her mother and hugged her tightly. It was all due to her that she reached this stage. Her mother was a driving force behind her every success.