Ch. 56 - What to Do

A/N: This chapter's kind of filler tbh 😅 So I'm sharing two chapters today, enjoy ❤️

----------

The Bakusquad practically came barreling into Hitomi's room once school had ended, making the bluenette wake up with a jolt.

"HITOMI!!"

Hitomi squeaked in surprise as everyone crowded around her bed. Kirishima knelt down beside her, touching her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Oh, thank god," he sighed. "Your temperature's gone down."

"You really scared us!" Kaminari pouted, plopping onto her bed. "Fainting like that..."

Hitomi smiled sheepishly, pulling her blanket closer to her. "Sorry..."

Mina ruffled her hair, puffing her cheeks out

Mina ruffled her hair, puffing her cheeks out. "Take better care of yourself, okay? Don't force yourself to go to school if you're sick next time, you got it?"

"Uh..." Hitomi looked away sheepishly.

"Hitomi!" Sero scolded her, placing his hands on his hips. "You can't go if you're not feeling well!!"

"But... but... I can't just..."

"Oi."

The group turned to the doorway, seeing Bakugou was standing there holding a bowl of water.

"Hey, Mr. House Arrest!" Kaminari grinned.

Bakugou glared at him, making his way over. "Fuck off, asshat."

"Did you take good care of Hitomi like I asked you to?" Kirishima asked him, to which Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Of course I fucking did!" he growled. "You think I'm some incompetent loser?!"

Kirishima laughed, only to pause when he felt a sudden flash of heat.

Everyone turned their attention to Hitomi to see her face was bright red, much redder than before. Mina placed the back of her hand against her cheek, feeling she was practically burning.

"Did your temperature get higher?!"

"Uh- I- Um-"

Hitomi's eyes darted around frantically, trying to avoid looking at Bakugou. The thought gnawed at the back of her mind-

Youlikehimyoulikehimyoulikehim-

Bakugou scoffed, setting the bowl of water down on the side table. He observed her for a few seconds before glaring at the rest of the group. "It's probably because you're all crowding around her that she doesn't have enough space to breathe. Especially you, Dunce Face. Get off the damn bed."

Kaminari pouted, but did as he was told anyway.

"...Please leave."

Everyone looked at Hitomi in confusion, making her pull her blanket closer in an attempt to hide her face.