Ch. 23 - Final Exams Pt. 3

A/N: I'm quaking in my boots because I meant to mention it sooner, and, well, DIDN'T-

So, back when I first created Hitomi, I busted my butt looking for a voice that would fit her, and found both a Japanese VA and English VA that I think would fit her well if she was part of the canon.

If you were looking for a good voice that would represent her while you read, these would be her voices -
JP: Saori Hayami (Yuzuki Shiraishi from A Place Further Than the Universe)
EN: Kira Buckland (Umi Sonoda from Love Live)

(Personally, I would watch her subbed instead of dubbed, but that's just because I prefer subs in general, so...)

----------

(Here's some little Dekutomi for y'all with Midoriya carrying Hitomi bridal style...

Also, I hate backgrounds.)

The three students continued through the cityscape, a large sign with Principal Nezu's face coming into view.

"Almost there..." Midoriya said as he was carrying Hitomi in his arms. "Almost at the escape gate! It seems cuter than it needs to be, but as long as one of us gets through, then we pass!"

Hitomi was keeping an eye over Midoriya's shoulder, trying to ensure her force field stayed up. Bakugou only stayed silent.

"It doesn't look like All Might's chasing us," Hitomi said.

"Don't tell me we knocked him out...?" Midoriya asked.

Bakugou scoffed. "Bastard, didn't you keep saying there was no way we'd beat him, you idiot?! There's no way he was knocked out by that! The next time he catches up, it'll be my turn to blow him away with my gauntlet!"

"Yes, yes," a new voice said. "And then?"

All Might suddenly appeared, effortlessly destroying Bakugou's gauntlet before he could do anything.

"What're you surprised about?" the hero asked as he swung at Midoriya, simultaneously destroying the gauntlet and knocking Hitomi out of his arms.

She fell to the ground harshly, letting go of the hold she had on the barrier they'd left behind.

I didn't feel any impact on it or anything... shit. I must not have made it high enough in time.

Hitomi tried to get up from her place on the ground as All Might easily took down her teammates, obscuring them from view in a large dust cloud.

She fell back to the ground, feeling a shooting pain in her shoulder.

I must've sprained it.

"That's wonderful, boys!" she heard All Might say. "You cooperated—however reluctantly—and faced me!

However, you two—that was a prerequisite for this exam!"