Ch. 29 - The Sunset From The Ferris Wheel (Two Heroes Movie)

A/N: Lemme tell y'all, picking the music for this chapter was a STRUGGLE.

Ok, so! Hitomi and Bakugou have an hour left to burn, so what do they do? Is that title foreshadowing, I wonder...

----------

"Okay," Hitomi said as she sprung up from the bench, "I have an idea for what we can do next. Unless... there's anything you want to do...?"

Bakugou shrugged. "I don't really care. As long as it's not stupid like a 'Tunnel of Love' or some shit."

Hitomi turned away, feeling her face burn as she nervously laughed. "Oh please. There's no way I'd put myself through that with you."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

Hitomi waved him off. "I mean we'd both get annoyed. It'd be a waste of time."

The fact that you even mentioned that makes it sound like a date...

"Anyways, it's not that. We just have to walk in that direction," Hitomi pointed somewhere, "and it'll be straight up ahead. I bet it'll be super fun, I promise!"

...

It was about a three-minute walk before they stopped in front of a large roller coaster.

"Ta-da!" Hitomi exclaimed. "They call it the 'Hovercoaster'! Apparently after they studied Magnetism type quirks they used that research to create this ride! I read about it while we were eating."

Hitomi turned away from Bakugou to get in line, seeing the wait time was only 10 minutes.

"Oi."

The bluenette stopped in her tracks, turning around to hear what her companion had to say.

"You're not seriously planning on going on that thing after eating all that sweet shit, are you?"

Oh. He's talking about the crepes.

Hitomi smiled at him, turning back around to enter the line. "Don't worry about it! I've handled way worse before."

Bakugou scoffed as he finally took his place next to her. "Whatever. Don't say I didn't warn you."

...

The ride had only taken about 3 minutes, and Hitomi had taken that time to scream and laugh as the wind blew her hair. As they finally stepped off the ride, however, she felt a twisting feeling in her stomach.

Ah, shit.

She bolted to the nearest trash can, leaning over the edge and proceeding to hurl her guts out.

Behind her, she could hear Bakugou start laughing.

She looked over her shoulder at him with a glare. "I'm glad you're enjoying my misfortune, Bakugou." She turned back to the trash can, throwing up the last remnants of food churning in her stomach.

"I told you, I fucking told you. Holy shit, you're dumber than I thought you were."

Hitomi wiped her mouth as she finally got up from the trash can, Bakugou's voice catching her attention.

"Here."

Hitomi staggered to catch something he tossed at her, finding it was a pack of mint gum.

"I don't wanna have to deal with your gross-ass breath for however long we're still here."

Hitomi made a small laugh, pocketing the gum for a quick second as she began to walk to the nearest food stand for some napkins and hand sanitizer.