Ch. 30 - Training Camp! ...Hell?

A/N: Aaaaand we're back to the main anime!

While we got some Bakutomi development during the movie, will there be any more in the upcoming chapters despite what's going to happen?

...Maybe.

----------

(Ripped the background from the shot with Tooru lol)

Hitomi pushed her bags into the storage compartment as Iida directed everyone into the bus, closing it shut. Placing her phone and earbuds in her pocket, she climbed onto the bus, glancing at all the filled seats.

She sighed as she made her way to the back.

Of course, since it's an uneven class...

The class made loud chatter as she plopped into the window seat.

...

From the back she noticed Aizawa try to say something to the class, but Class 1-A was too loud for anyone to hear whatever he was saying. Hitomi saw him turn back around before she turned on her phone, glancing at her notifications.

She had several messages from her family and Nari, all wishing her a good time at the training camp.

Putting on her earbuds, she played some music as she watched the scenery pass by outside.

With music filling her ears paired with the smooth ride to camp, it didn't take long for Hitomi to fall asleep.

----------

"Hey, Hitomi. Wake up."

Stirring awake, Hitomi opened her eyes to find Sero shaking her shoulder. Hastily putting away her phone and earbuds, she stood up and followed Sero out of the bus.

"Where are we?"

"Just a rest stop," Sero replied. "Aizawa just sent me to wake you up."

As they stepped off the bus, they heard Midoriya's excited voice; he was talking about the Wild Wild Pussycats, the hero team that was there at the rest stop with them. They had just joined the rest of the class to see the pro hero Mandalay point at a faraway mountain, telling the class that was where their campsite was.

"Huh?" Uraraka asked. "Then why'd we stop here...?"

"Why don't we get back to the bus, huh?" Sato said, turning around.

"Eh? But we just got off..." Hitomi started, trying to ignore what they were implying before Mandalay spoke up.

"It's 9:30 a.m. right now," the pro hero said, a mischievous smile on her face. "If you're fast...

Maybe around noon?"

"No way... guys..." Kirishima suddenly ran towards the bus as Mina finished his sentence.