Ch. 21 - Final Exams Pt. 1

A/N: We're back! Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy the new chapter.

Also, quick side note: Thanks for 1k reads! I'm glad people are enjoying this. ^v^

----------

(Credit to kimojul over on DeviantArt for the template! I'm gonna start doing these fake screenshots and mangacaps, because it's summer and I'm horribly bored; I've got more than 15 chapters already prewritten and 5 chapters already drawn

(Credit to kimojul over on DeviantArt for the template! I'm gonna start doing these fake screenshots and mangacaps, because it's summer and I'm horribly bored; I've got more than 15 chapters already prewritten and 5 chapters already drawn. I really need to get out of the house soon or I'll go insane...)

Class 1-A stood at UA's Central Plaza, fully in their hero costumes with Aizawa and the other first-year teachers standing in front of them.

The three days of written exams had been completed, Hitomi feeling more confident on her test scores thanks to the extra studying she'd done with Bakugou and Kirishima.

Jirou pointed out the large amount of teachers, wondering why so many were present if the practical consisted of fighting robots again.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you'll be doing," Aizawa said.

Kaminari proudly announced the class would be fighting the faux villains from entrance exam, while Mina cheered for summer training camp activities.

"Too bad!" a voice said, seemingly coming from their homeroom teacher.

The tired man's scarf rustled, before the UA principal Nezu popped out. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

Kaminari and Mina visibly froze, fearing what was coming next.

"From now on," the mouse said as he climbed down from Aizawa, "we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting.

So that means...

We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!"

The entire class collectively gasped.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided," Aizawa added. "They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are-"

Hitomi raised her hand abruptly, cutting in. "I'm sorry for interrupting, Sensei, but there's an uneven amount of people in the class because of me..."

"I've already taken care of that," her teacher replied. "You'll be on a team of three with Midoriya and Bakugou."

The two boys turned to each other in surprise before Aizawa continued. "Since three-on-one is a bigger disadvantage compared to two-on-one, your opponent will be..."

A loud laugh was heard, a silhouette appearing in the sky before it suddenly landed in front of the three students.

"I will do it," said All Might.