Ch. 66 - Roommate Rules and a Test of Courage

A/N: This chapter is like, three separate ones smashed together + big changes I made so sorry for any pacing issues or weird jumps in quality jkhgkdjks

There's also a lot of art since I smushed several chapters together. Most are old (from 2020), three of them are new. I kept the old ones since I thought they held up okay. And also because I was too lazy to redraw them 🥴

BTW, if you're someone who listens to the soundtracks I provide as you read, there's two that are used this chapter! One of the scenes had a drastically different tone so I used a different set of music and if you see this 🎶🎶 it's a signal to switch soundtracks. I'll leave a comment on the emoji's with a link to the music :)

Anyway, happy holidays

----------

Everyone at Bakugou and Hitomi:

(I MEANT TO PUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BAHAHHAJDJF— I saved this in photos so long ago because I planned to put it in the last chapter but I completely forgot about it since I cleared my photos out and it wasn't there anymore lmao)

----------

Hitomi stirred awake at the rays of sunlight peeking through her eyelids, moving to try and stretch her limbs.

Wait.

She froze when felt her legs were tangled up with someone else's, someone's arm wrapped around her waist. Her eyes shot open, only to see Bakugou's face veeery close to hers, so close their noses were practically touching.

Oh my fuck.

Shit, what do I do?!

Hitomi started panicking, not daring to move a muscle for fear of waking up Bakugou.

How did we even end up like this???

Their bodies were extremely close to each other, their legs tangled underneath the blankets with Bakugou practically cuddling her because of how tightly he was holding on to her.

Hitomi tried her best to squirm her way out of his hold, freezing up as she felt him stir slightly. She gulped, her face flushing as she found herself unable to keep from staring at Bakugou's face.

It was so different. Like yesterday, when she'd seen him smile.

She stared at how peaceful he looked, how calm and serene he was, reminding her of when he'd fallen asleep during their movie night. But back then, he had only fallen asleep on her shoulder. Right here, right now, he was so close, so close she could practically kiss him.

 Right here, right now, he was so close, so close she could practically kiss him