Ch. 19 - Hero Internships

A/N: I'm giving you guys this chapter a day early! :D I'm just letting you all know in advance, the hero Hitomi interns with this chapter is a manga-only hero as of now, but he hasn't had any relevancy in any of the plot so far, so there's not really any spoilers. He's also only been a one-off character so far, so there's not really much I actually know about him. I don't know his actual abilities or personality.

[JUNE 2021 UPDATE] He's appeared in the anime at the time of this edit! I have replaced the old mangacap I initially provided with an anime screenshot instead in order to know his color palette as well for anyone who has not reached that point in the anime (near the end of Season 4). However, I must advise manga readers, please refrain from revealing spoilers, specifically about the PLW arc. Thanks :)

----------

(I'm just giving a more detailed explanation of Hitomi's quirk this time that I couldn't explain before, so here you go

(I'm just giving a more detailed explanation of Hitomi's quirk this time that I couldn't explain before, so here you go.)

(This is the hero Hitomi interns with, just so you have an idea of what he looks like

(This is the hero Hitomi interns with, just so you have an idea of what he looks like.)

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names," Aizawa started, "we'll go back to talking about the internships.

They'll last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself.

Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns.

They all work in different places and have different specialties. Think carefully before you choose."

...

Hitomi was sifting through the offers she got as her classmates talked about the different agencies they'd want to go to.

She stopped when she saw a certain hero's name.

Shield Hero: Crust Agency.

Getting up from her seat, paper in hand, she approached Midoriya's desk, the people around him having a discussion about the training technique air chair.