"i love her, Steve." - s.h

you had been with Steve for just over a 7 months. it had been the best few months and you wouldn't want to change anything, well except the whole monsters situation. you visited Steve every Saturday whilst he was at work and you grew a close bond with Robin, a co worker of Steve's, he would basically call her his best friend at this point.

you and Robin would hang out whenever you weren't with Steve which was very rare but sometimes you would all hang out together. you were getting ready for
your usual Saturday visit and you were getting ready. you put on a halter top which was covered in little flowers and blue jeans. you had your hair down and had it curled a little, to be honest you looked stunning. (a/n i've put a picture at the end for reference)

you walked to your Ford Escort which was black and got in. you put your bag onto the seat next to you and started driving to the mall (a/n im british so it feels weird saying that) and heard Abba's song 'Angel Eyes' playing. you smiled. you and Steve loved this song. you would sometimes blast the cassette tape, which you had bought especially for those nights, and you would both sit in the car and talk about the future whilst looking into each others eyes.

you loved everything about him but one thing you loved most was his eyes. the way they would light up when he spoke about something he enjoyed or the way they would change colour slightly with different feelings. when you first met, the first thing you remember was speaking to him and just looking into his eyes.

you sang the song the whole way to the mall and parked your car in the car park and got out. you walked to the section where 'Scoops Ahoy' was and saw Steve leaning against the counter. for a Saturday it was really quiet, only a few children with their parents sat at tables. usually it was packed, every seat filled with customers filing out the door.

you walked to the counter and Steve's eyes instantly brightened. you walked behind the counter and he put his arm around your neck, pulling you into him, and kissed you passionately. you smiled into the kiss, you hands around his waist. "Steve we need to stop there are kids around" you said, laughing whilst pulling away. "i missed you so much" he said, putting his face into your neck.

you smiled and started playing with his hair. "i saw you six hours ago" you replied, laughing louder. "six hours too long" he said. you both pulled and he examined your outfit. "well don't you look pretty" he said, taking your hand and spinning you around so he could see every detail of the outfit. you smiled and thanked him before gently kissing him again.

you both pulled away when once you heard a cough. you turned to where the cough came from and saw Robin standing at the door which leads to the back. you walked up to her and said your hellos. "how are you? i haven't really heard from you" Robin said as you pulled away from the hug. "oh i'm sorry, i've been really busy studying and hanging out with Steve" you said, sadness in your tone. "oh no it's okay, i was just worried i did something" she said, giving you a slight smile.

you turned back to Steve as Robin was serving someone. "what do you wanna do later?" he said with his hands around your waist. as he was quite a bit taller than you, you had to look up at him during a conversation. "we can go to my house if you want? my mum isn't home tonight so we can watch something?" you said to him, a small smile laced on your lips. "Steve? why are you making plans? I asked to speak to you tonight?" Robin said as the customer left and she overheard your conversation.

"oh yeah sorry Robin" he said looking up to her then looking back down at you. "i'm sorry baby." he said whilst giving you a sympathetic smile. "no Steve don't apologise, you had plans made so it doesn't matter. at least you didn't cancel on me whilst i was waiting for you' you joked, slightly hurt that Robin butted into the conversation. you spent the next twenty minutes talking to Steve before checking the time, deciding to find Lauren to do a bit of shopping. you had called your her before leaving to see Steve so you suggested a time and you both decided to meet at that time.