camgirl - k.k

SMUT IMPLIED PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT SUBJECT OR YOU'RE UNDERAGE - requested on Tumblr- honestly had to search up what a camgirl was. also this isn't really smutty because i am really uncomfortable with that. hope this is okay though.

to say you weren't famous was an understatement. you were VERY famous. you had twenty million followers on instagram and thirty million subscribers on Only fans. yeah you beat Blac Chyna who used to be the most followed person. you had no idea why you got so big on there but you weren't really complaining. you loved the fans that you had and you were supported by so many people. creating an only fans was one of the best decisions you had made.

you had made so many friends like Anna Paul and so many others (a/n Anna Paul owns my heart<3) you loved the content you created and would sometimes even do private videos for people who paid an amazing sum of money or people who requested a private video. you did live videos and posted pre-filmed videos and photos of you in lingerie, you also sometimes did collaborations with other onlyfans workers which made you get really famous, but you were mainly known for the live videos you did and you were "professionally" known as a camgirl. you did lives every Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, giving you a break on the spare days. that was when you usually took your photos and made your pre-filmed videos that you would post on one of those days. you were hated on, obviously, by different men and women who judged you for your choice of job but you honestly didn't care.

you had just finished filming a video at a new location and decided to get a Spree Social. obviously it wasn't your preferred choice of transportation because you could be in the car with a right knob, but Uber was unavailable. you never drove to different locations when filming. you'd rather not show anyone but your Uber or Spree driver you were there. you requested a Spree and within 5 minutes your driver was there. you got into the car and made sure that you were in the right car before the driver started driving. "i'm a big fan" you heard as you were texting your friends on your phone. "i'm sorry?" you questioned. you were trying to make sure you heard correctly. "i- i said i'm a big fan. sorry if i made it weird" he said, stuttering over his words. you smiled at him. "well thank you, i'm glad you like the content" you joked, looking at him through the rear view mirror. you winked at him when you caught his eye and he blushed hard.

you guys spoke for a bit about different hinges before turning back to your onlyfans. "so, how did you grow your audience so quickly?" he said, stopping at a red light. you gave him a look. "i post myself naked on the internet, i'm gonna get some views at least." you said, smirking a bit. this boy did not have a clue. "well obviously, but like how did you grow so fast? i think i started watching you since one of your first videos" he said, sounding nervous. "i honestly don't know, i guess i just kept trying till one of my videos went really viral and it worked." you said, brushing your hair behind your ear. he shifted in his seat before speaking up again. "do you think i could start and onlyfans?" he said, voice so quiet you could almost not hear him. "anyone can start an onlyfans. are you experienced with girls and have you explored your own body? that's the main question" you said, trying to get to know the nervous boy.

"i- well, uhh. no. i've never done anything with any girls." he said, his head dropping slightly. you immediately felt bad. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to embarrass you" you said, he shook his head. "it's fine, i've just never had anyone like me enough to do it. i obviously have explored myself just not another woman" he coughed afterwards. "it's okay" you trailed on, you didn't even know his name. he took the hint and spoke up again. "Kurt" he said, smiling a little. "well i'm y/n but i guess you already know that." you laughed, he also laughed and then you carried on talking. "any girl would be lucky to have sex with you. it's not a bad thing you're a virgin. we were all virgins once in our lives and losing your virginity can be scary. i remember my first time. i was terrified" you said, looking out the window. you were both silent for a minute before you heard his phone go off. you looked around the car and didn't even realise how many cameras were in his car.

"pull over and fuck her Kurt" you heard a lady's voice say, she sounded almost robotic. your head snapped the where the sound was, his phone was on a stand with over 40k viewers. "i uhh, i'm sorry about that, i can't control what they write." he choked on his words as he spoke. you looked at the chat and saw some people making fun of him for being a virgin and some even congratulating him on even talking to you. he shifted slightly when you got closer to him. you whispered in his ear as he stopped at another red light. "should we show them what you are capable of?" he looked at you, then at your lips, then back at your eyes. you smiled as he nodded his head. he quickly drove to a random location and you sat back in your seat. you messaged your roommate telling her you wouldn't be home till late so she didn't wait up for you.

he drove to a boring field which had no one in it and stopped the car. "can they see from each camera?" you said as he got into the back of the car. "yeah they can" you heard him say. the phone spoke up again as you both started kissing. "oh my god. Kurt is getting it on with a camgirl" the robotic voice said, you both pulled apart as you laid down and Kurt got on top of you. "my camgirl" he said, you nodded your head as you took in more of his appearance. he was actually gorgeous. you'd usually not be kissing a boy you'd just met but something about Kurt that drew you to him. he was your type to a tea. "let's put on a show for these weirdo's" you spoke as you both got back to kissing. this was going to be a long night.