safe - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR- another Love Island imagine! based on the recoupling with Kem, Amber and Georgia (tweaked a little)! I CHANGED HER NAME FOR THIS IMAGINE BECAUSE I HONESTLY FELT BAD! she actually seems like such a sweet girl, outfit at the end <3

you had been with Joe since day one. he had been the person to make you smile when you were at your lowest and he was definitely your favourite person in the villa and luckily, he was your boyfriend. recently, two new people had come into the villa- Liana and Amy. you got along with both girls and you weren't going to be one of those girls who were rude to new people because they were talking to the boy you were coupled up with. you were lounging around with Joe on the day beds, as usual, when Liana's phone buzzed. "i've got a text!" she shouted, pulling you out of the 'eye resting'. "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling where the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with, Liana and Amy, as new islanders you will get first pick of the boy you want to be with." she read out.

you honestly were not to fazed by it. she had told you earlier that she liked one of the single boys and that if she was going to choose anyone, it would be one of them. you looked up at Joe who was looking down at you. "i wonder who i'm going to recouple with" he said, you slapped his chest playfully. "i'm joking, of course i'm picking you" he said, kissing your forehead. never in your whole 23 years of living (a/n i made up an age😭) did any boy you had been with make you feel like this. Joe made you have butterflies fill your stomach, he made you blush like crazy when he complimented you and he all around was just perfect.

as the sun over the island was setting, you went up to the makeup room. the girls had agreed to all wear white but Liana and Amy both wore red. you honestly did not understand these girls. you finished your hair and makeup, looking in the mirror at yourself. you looked absolutely stunning. you walked down the stairs and into the bedroom which led to the garden where the recoupling was taking place. "wow look at you" you heard Joe say as you walked up to him. he put out his hand and spun you around, taking in your outfit. "you look beautiful" he said, kissing you on the head. you thanked him and both walked out to the garden. you and Joe had one of the strongest relationships in the villa and you were so thankful for him.

you walked to the swing and saw Amber, Molly and Anna all sat there talking, you sat next to Anna, listening into the conversation. she kissed your head as you wrapped you arms around her waist. these girls were your favourite and you wouldn't know what to do without them. you guys all spoke for about an hour before you heard someone shout "i got a text". you looked around, seeing Amy reading out the text. it was time for the recoupling. you saw Joe and Liana walking to the fire pit together, obviously they had just finished a conversation. every girl, apart from Amy and Liana were standing before the fire pit, waiting to be chosen.

Liana got a text saying that she would pick who she wanted to be coupled up with first. she stood up, fixing her dress as she stood. you were in the middle of Anna and Amber, holding their hands as you all waited to see if she would pick the boy you were coupled up with. it was silent for a moment before she spoke up. "i want to couple up with this boy because, he is funny, caring, handsome, and all around seems very genuine. being the new person i don't feel the need to play it safe. so for that reason the boy i want to couple up with is" she said, everyone was waiting for her to speak up again. "Joe" she said. your eyes shot up from the floor, wide. Joe also looked up at her before looking at you.

everyone around you was shocked. Anna let go of your hand as she covered her mouth in shock. all the girls turned to you as you looked at Joe. he got up, walking to you, kissing you on the lips before walking back to where Liana was sat. you shook your head in disbelief. how could someone, who you had been so kind to, do that to you. her 'innocent' persona was now long gone as she smirked, looking right at you. you were fuming. the rest of the recoupling went by quickly and you were last pick, you were now coupled up with one of the single boys. you sat next to Luca, the single boy, and waited for the recoupling to end. the villa had an awkward silence which filled it.