sleepy cuddles - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! also this really short. how boring 🙄

as soon as Joe entered the house, he was met with silence. usually he'd hear music playing from the upstairs bathroom where you'd be taking a shower, or he would hear rummaging in the kitchen as you made food but no, he heard nothing. he checked the time on his phone and saw it was a bit later than he would usually come home but work had kept him behind to film a couple extra scenes.

he took his shoes off and walked into the kitchen to see that you'd left him a note on the microwave where his food was. the note said 'heat it up for 30 seconds, hope you like it <3'. even whilst he was away, you were thinking of him.

he heated up his food and ate it quickly, and then cleaned up his plate. he walked up the stairs and walked into the shared bedroom, seeing you curled up in a fetal position, wearing his hoodie. his heart melted. he quickly walked into the bathroom to do his nightly routine and turned off the lights before getting into the bed next to you.

you stirred in your sleep and opened your eyes to see Joe, laying there next to you, a wide smile on his face. "Joey" you said groggily, looking up at him. "hey angel" he said, watching you moved out of the position you were in to move on top of him. "i missed you so much" you whispered, eyes closed. "i missed you so much more. i was hoping to see you in the kitchen" he said, playing with the ends of your hair.

"i'm sorry. i was so tired" you said, not moving from on top of him. "it's okay i'm only joking" he laughed, kissing your forehead. you laid there for a few minutes, falling in and out of sleep as Joe played with your hair. "sorry for coming home late, they made me do a. few extra scenes" he said, breaking the silence. "it's fine, i'm proud of you" you whispered. you don't even remember what was happening, one minute you're in bed watching Princess and the frog (BEST DISNEY FILM) and then you were here in Joe's arms talking about his work.

"what for? because i told you i did extra scenes?" he questioned, laughing at your sleepy state. "no. because you've been working so hard and hard work always pays off" you said, now not feeling as tired as you did before. you looked up at Joe, seeing his brown eyes sparkling from the reflection of the Tv.

"well thank you baby." he said, leaning in to kiss your cheek. "okay can we stop talking now, i'm really tired" you said, making Joe laugh. he nodded his head and you laid back down on his chest. "you're so beautiful" Joe said, you scoffed and looked back up at him. "okay okay i'll stop now, sorry. you can go back to sleep" he said, kissing your forehead. you thanked him and cuddled into him more.

Joe watched as you cuddled into him, his love for you growing more and more. he looked at your beautiful face, how your eyelashes sat perfectly on the top of your cheeks, how your head nuzzled into him as you tried to get comfortable, how your hand held his as you fell asleep. you were so beautiful and sleepy cuddles were definitely his favourite.