the lesson - k.k

you had been living in Los Angeles for about two years.  you worked as a model and the studio you modelled at was thirty minutes away from your house. you had never learned to drive for yourself, you were too scared. so your days to and from work consisted of Ubers and Spree socials. you didn't really mind though, the drivers never really made conversation which you were grateful for, who would want to have a conversation with someone they don't know?

it was 10 o'clock at night. you had just finished modelling for a new brand which became famous pretty fast so you jumped at the opportunity to model for them. you went onto Spree social and requested a ride to your apartment. very quickly, a boy named 'Kurt' accepted your request and was to you in less than five minutes. "are you Kurt?" you asked, he nodded his head and you got into the back seat of the car. it was silent for a bit before he spoke up. "i'm sorry to make this super weird but i am a huge fan of you. i was shocked to see you when i pulled up" he said, sounding anxious as he spoke. you gave him a wide smile and thanked him.

"that's lovely of you to say. not many people who drive me around make a conversation but it was nice to hear you talk" you said, looking up from your phone. he nodded his head and carried on driving. for the majority of the ride, Kurt was talking about this thing he was planning called 'the lesson'. to be honest you had no clue what he was saying but he said it was happening on the 12th of April. you looked at the date and saw it was the 8th of April. "only four days to go then" you said once he finally finished talking about it. "oh yeah i know. i'm so excited" he said, looking back at you in the rear view mirror. you guys were silent for a while before you spoke up. "this isn't the way to my apartment" you said, when he turned out of the wrong exit. "oh sorry, i should have said. i got a request from someone else. i hope you don't mind" he said, pulling up to where the new person was. the man got into the car, "hey, are you Mario?" you heard Kurt say to the man. "yes i am, drive fast please, i have a date to get to" he said, putting his seatbelt on. "wow a date at this time of night? that's new" you said, looking at the time on your phone. "yeah well i didn't want to meet up with her but she was begging me. i just want to have sex then leave her" Mario replied, you instantly  scoffed and shook your head.

why are we, in the 21st century, and men are still talking about women like they are an object? "hey wait, i recognise you. you're that model who's like mega famous. can i get a photo?" Mario says, sounding excited. you looked away from him and rolled your eyes. "no thanks. i don't take pictures with idiots" you said, looking out the window. he scoffed and ran a hand through his hair. "hey y/n, i'm going to drop you off first" you heard Kurt say, Mario opened his mouth to say something, you stopped him before he could speak up. "thank you" you said, looking at him in the rear view mirror and smiled. you and Kurt chatted for a while before Mario spoke up again. "i'm really going to need that photo. it'll look so good on my insta feed" he said, sounding a little passive aggressive.

"and as i said, i'm really not in the mood to take a photo with an idiot who will use me for likes" you said, you heard Kurt laugh before Mario turned to him. "what are you laughing at f*ggot" you looked at him shocked, Kurt immediately quietened down. "that's vile. why would you say something like that?" you questioned. Mario looked at you and smirked. "you have a crush on little psycho boy don't you? he's weird. why are you choosing him over me?" he said, reaching a hand to touch your face which you instantly slapped away. "you know, ever since you've gotten famous it's gone to your head because you're a total bitch" you heard Mario say. Kurt immediately stopped the car, you luckily knew where you were, you only had to walk for about five minutes before you were at your apartment. "out." Kurt said sternly, turning around to Mario and pointing at the door.

"me? no way man. she's the one being a bitch" Mario said, trying to defend himself. "you know what Kurt thank you for the ride. it was lovely meeting you. maybe we could meet up sometime?" you said, getting your bag as you opened the car door. "no wait y/n, i wasn't stopping for you." Kurt said, rolling down his window. "i know, it's fine though, i live over there. how about i follow your instagram and we can chat on there?" you said, you unlocked your phone and opened instagram. "oh uhh sure, my @ is Kurtsworld96. i'll follow you back" he said, running a hand through is hair as his face blushed a bright red colour.

"hey, could i also get a follow? my @ is mario32" you heard Mario say, you looked at him through the car window and put up your middle finger. "i'll message you later Kurt" you said to him. "actually, could you wait some second" you carried on, looking into Kurts eyes. "uhh yeah sure." he waited as you walked back around to Marion's side of the car, opened the door, took out a water bottle and chucked it all over him. you slammed the door shut and walked back round to Kurt. "what the fuck man" Mario said as he wiped his face. "sorry about that." you said to Kurt, he nodded his head and said it was fine. you kissed him on the cheek before walking away to your apartment complex.

you got into your apartment and checked you phone, you saw that Kurt had messaged you which you immediately opened. 'hey, sorry about the guy in the car earlier. i sorted him out' the message read. you laughed out loud before replying. 'thank you, wanna meet up tomorrow? we could go to lunch or something?' you said. he immediately replied with a short but sweet. 'sure. i'll pick you up tomorrow at around 11?'. you sent an 'okay, see you tomorrow x' before turning your phone off and heading to bed. there was something interesting about Kurt that intrigued you, you wanted to get to know the boy and what 'the lesson' actually was. least to say you were very excited for tomorrow.