"i like you" "no you dont" - k.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR!! FINALLY A KURT IMAGINE. such a cute concept i can't. short but sweet!

you were laying in bed with Kurt, his head on your chest as you played with the hair on the back of his neck. "that feels nice" he whispered as he closed his eyes. you laughed slightly and carried on playing with his hair. you sat there for at least another hour before Kurt decided it was time to do a vape review which he insisted you left the room for. you got up off the bed and decided to go talk to his mum who was sat on the sofa. "hey y/n, you okay?" she said, wondering what you were doing out of Kurt's room. usually when you were there, Kurt did not want to leave you alone. "oh yeah i'm fine, Kurt wanted to do a vape review so i left him to it" you said, sitting down next to her.

"oh i see, that boy and his bloody reviews." she laughed, you laughed too and nodded your head, agreeing with her. "i want to thank you y/n." she said, pausing the show she was watching. "what why?" you replied, you'd never really spoken to his mum but when you did, she was always kind to you. "you've made him so happy and i've never seen him like that." she said, patting your knee slightly. "oh no don't thank me, i really like him" you said, giving her a small smile. "y/n? you can come back now" he shouted. "i guess that's my cue to leave" you said, standing up from the sofa and walking back into Kurt's room.

"can i lay on you again?" he said as you walked to his bed, you nodded and laid down, he instantly got on top of you which made you laugh. "i really like you" you whispered as you kissed his forehead. he looked up from your chest and you saw the bright crimson blush which had covered his whole face. "what?" he said, now looking anywhere but at you. "i like you" you replied, you wanted him to know. he'd never had many friends growing up, let alone a girlfriend, so when a stunning girl like you had just told him that, he was in denial. "no you don't" he said, getting up off you, sitting next to you instead. "what? Kurt yes i do. do you really think i'd stay around if i didn't like you?" you said, he couldn't meet your eyes. no one had ever told them they like him and he was shocked that such a pretty girl like you liked him back.

he put his head in his hands and fell back onto your chest, shyness taking over him. "you're so pretty Kurt" you whispered, putting your arms around him. "stop it. you're making me blush" he said which made you laugh. he looked up from you, the bright red blush still covering his face. "why does someone like you, like someone like me?" he said, it sounded like a genuine question which broke your heart. "what do you mean a girl like me and someone like you?" you said, stroking his cheek softly. "what i mean is, hoe can a girl as smart, pretty, caring as you like someone like me? a greasy weirdo who isn't famous." he said. you didn't like it when he spoke down on himself. "do you really think i care about you not being famous? Kurt i like you for you. please don't talk bad about yourself love, i don't like it" you said, your eyes never leaving his figure. "does that mean you really like me?" he whispered.

"of course i do Kurt." you said, giving him a genuine smile. once he saw that he lent down into your chest again. "you're really pretty" you carried on. "again, stop it you're making me blush. i'm the one who should be making you blush" he replied, pushing his head further into your chest. you laughed out loud and pulled his face to look at you. you lent in for a kiss which he gladly reciprocated and once you pulled away you put your hand on his cheek. "i want to be your boyfriend" he said, scanning your face. you smiled brightly and nodded your head. "i want to be your girlfriend" you replied. he smiled and fell back into your neck. he was shy but you loved him.