jacket - j.k

REQUEST FROM TUMBLR- this is honestly such a cute request, love boyfriend Joe 😭 prompt "c'mere. let me hold you. ". outfit and the end <3

you were sat in the back of the limo with Joe, waiting to arrive at the Stranger Things premier. you were Steve's love interest Zoey and you worked with Joe practically every day which led to you guys starting a relationship. you were nervous, you had been on the red carpet before but every time you were nervous. as you looked out the window, you felt Joe grab your hand softly. you turned to him and smiled. "you're gonna be fine" he said, pulling you in for a kiss. you quickly pulled away and wiped off the lipstick which had transferred onto his lips. you guys finally arrived at the premier and Joe got out first, hearing the screaming fans made you excited. Joe put a hand out for you to grab, helping you out the car.

you exited the car, a giant smile placed on your face as you looked at the many fans who were screaming both your names. you waved at a few of them as they screamed for an autograph. you walked up to them and took a pen, signing some of the posters they had, Joe was next to you and was also signing posters before your manager escorted you away from the fans to the actual red carpet. you took Joe's hand as you entered the red carpet, fans and paparazzi all shouting your name. you and Joe posted in the photos as they called your name, the nerves long gone. you were asked for some solo shots which you happily obliged to. Joe walked in front of you, watching you as you posed for your photos. Joe got distracted by you, you were a natural in front of a camera and he was very jealous.

you were then both brought back together as you finished the red carpet, it was time for the interviews. you loved doing interviews, you loved interacting with the interviewers and the having a genuine conversation with them was actually enjoyable. you greeted the interviewer who looked very nervous. you gave her a soft smile and pulled her in for a hug, trying to calm her nerves. you guys started the interview and she asked about the new season and what it was like filming, you answered every question, it was a nice conversation to have. you finished the first interview with Joe who was also answering questions, then moved onto the next interviewer, this time it was a solo interview. you said your hellos to the interviewer and it was about halfway through the interview when it started to rain quite heavily.

you kept taking to the interviewer who now had an umbrella over her head, you were upset that no one had brought you an umbrella, you loved your hair and makeup that night and you didn't want it ruined. you put your hands together and covered your face from the rain, your hair was now going to be wet but at least your makeup was saying in its position instead of tricking down your face but you felt the rain suddenly stop hitting your fingers. you looked up and saw that there was a jacket above your head. you saw the hands holding the jacket and knew instantly that it was Joe standing there with his jacket over your head, letting himself get wet from the rain. the interviewer gushed over the two of you, saying how cute you two were. your heart filled with adoration and your cheeks had a deep red blush covering them, this was definitely caught by the interviewer. "i couldn't let my girl stand here and let the rain ruin her hair and makeup" he said when the interviewer asked why he left his interview for you.

you finished the interview and went to where the rest of the cast was, your head was still covered by Joe's jacket but you were holding it instead of him. "you look so pretty and i didn't want the rain to ruin your makeup because i know you would complain about it on the way home" he said, stopping you before you fully got to the cast. you smiled brightly at him. "that's the sweetest thing i've ever heard" you said, kissing him on the cheek. "c'mere. let me hold you." he said, pulling you into his arms. Joe was the best boyfriend you had ever had. he was caring, respectful, he listened to you and you were so grateful that he chose you to be his girlfriend. you let the jacket fall to your shoulders as you wrapped your arms around him. he squeezed you and swayed the hug before pulling away, he put an arm around your shoulders and pulled you towards the group.

the whole time, you were hardly concentrating on the conversation. you were thinking about getting home, getting into comfier clothes and just sitting on the sofa watching a movie with Joe. your arm was around his waist and your head was in his chest as he spoke to Joesph who played Eddie. Joe was stroking the side of your neck softly as your eyes were closed, 'listening' to their conversation. Joseph excused himself so now it was just you and Joe, again. "you tired baby?" he said, kissing your forehead as you put your head 'further' into his chest. you nodded and kept your eyes closed. it had stopped raining now but you still had Joe's jacket from his suit still around your shoulders. "you look beautiful love. i'm so lucky" he said, when he felt your other arm wrapping around him. he loved you so much and moments like these made him fall even more in love with you.

—————————————————————————
here is the outfit!! honestly so cute i can't!

—————————————————————————here is the outfit!! honestly so cute i can't!