wrap party - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! this is cute actually, outfit at the end <3

you had finished filming season 4 of Stranger Things and to say you weren't proud was an understatement. you had achieved so much in such a small amount of time and you'd achieved everything you'd wanted. you were at the season 4 wrap party, it was filled with people who worked on the series and some other famous people who you had been dying to meet since you started to peruse your acting career. you had grown a bond with every single one of the cast members and by this point you would consider them family. you were extremely close with Maya and Joe. you were casted as Steve's love interest who he was pining over throughout the whole of season four and that's how you all became so close.

they were definitely your favourite people on set. you were sat at the bar, drinking cocktails with Joseph, someone else who you were super close with. you were both talking how mad it was how one show could throw you into fame and because it was both your first 'big' show, you understood each other a lot. Joseph was also the only one to know that you had a massive crush on Joe. he was the one who made your feelings obvious. you denied it but he knew you too well so you had to tell him. "isn't it crazy that we just filmed an entire series and now we're properly famous" you said, the alcohol starting to set in. Joseph nodded his head and spoke up. "it's weird but it was nice that we became friends, i wouldn't have anyone to make fun of" he said, you laughed and pushed his shoulder. "have you spoken to Joe yet?" he questioned. you had promised him that you would say something but you didn't know how.

you shook your head 'no' and he sighed. "you need to
tell him. it's bad keep it in" he said, putting a hand on your shoulder. "i can't tell him because he doesn't feel the same way" you said, standing up, walking away to find Maya. you were embarrassed by the situation. you didn't want to be rejected by him and by staying friends meant you wouldn't lose him fully. you found Maya sat down, talking to Grace and you sat down next to her. you all were drinking and talking about the new season and family life before you saw Joe walk up to Joseph who was still at the bar.

your heart dropped. you were praying that Joseph wasn't telling Joe about your feelings. you really wanted to tell him but you were scared. "should we go dance? this is my favourite song" Maya said, sliding out of the booth. you both nodded and followed her to the dance floor. "y/n!" you heard someone shout. you thought you were hallucinating, you turned to where you thought you heard your voice and saw Joe, walking briskly to you. you smiled at him and walked to meet him half way. "Joey, i missed you" you said, pulling him for a hug. this was the first time you'd seen him in three days and you felt at ease in his arms.

"oh i missed you more, you look beautiful" he said, hugging you back. you were both definitely drunk and when you get drunk, things you regret happen. "thank you Joey, you don't look to bad yourself. wanna come dance with me?" you said, pulling your head out of his chest to look into his eyes. he nodded and took hold of your hand and pulled you to the dance floor. you both danced together and by the way you were dancing, people were most defiantly thinking you were a couple. Joe's hands were around your waist and your arms were wrapped around his neck. you felt Joe plant a few kisses over your cheeks and forehead before he put his head in your neck, leaving small kisses there as well.

"oh yay! you guys finally told each other" you heard Maya say as she gushed over you two. Joseph came over as well and spoke up. "about time you two!" he shouted, putting a hand on Joe's back. Joe looked up from your neck, eyes glossed over. you had no idea what they were talking about. it was just two friends, dancing at a wrap party. "what are you guys talking about 'told each other'. we haven't told each other anything" Joe said, turning to Maya, a hand still around your waist. "wait you guys haven't talked about your feelings?" Maya said, eyes wide. you shook your head and turned to Joe. a bright red blush covered your cheeks. the two of them ran away, leaving you and Joe, alone. "well, that's not how it was supposed to go" Joe said, taking your hand, leading you to the night club entrance.

you both walked outside, a confused expression on your face. "this is not the way i wanted my feelings to come out but i guess it's too late. i really really like you y/n and i want to be your boyfriend" Joe said, putting both hands on your cheeks. you were shocked. the boy you loved was expressing his feelings to you. "oh Joe. i like you too" you said, leaning in to kiss him on the lips. you'd finally got the boy you'd been dreaming of thanks to your two best friends who didn't know when to keep their mouths shut, but nevertheless, you were also grateful for them. if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be with Joe right now.

————————————————————————————
here is the outfit loves <3

————————————————————————————here is the outfit loves <3