fight - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR- outfit at the end <3

you were on a night out with Joe, Natalia, Charlie, Maya, Dacre, Joseph and Grace. you had all finished filming season 4 of Stranger Things and you were all at a night club. you weren't really a 'party' girl but you liked to go out once in a while and because you were with your friends, it made you feel at ease. you guys were walking into the club when paparazzi were screaming all of your names, taking photos of you guys as you entered the club. you were next to Grace who had grabbed your hand out of nervousness, you squeezed her hand back and walked to the bar.

you all ordered your drinks, walked and sat in a booth and started chatting to each other, you loved that you had made new friends through work, you'd never enjoyed a job more and getting to know everyone made you happy. the night continued with you speaking to the cast but you decided that it would be best if you all went to the dance floor. you danced with Grace and Maya and suddenly felt someone push themselves up against you. you froze and turned around, seeing it was a person you had never met before.

he smiled at you and grabbed your hand, pulling you to the bar. "uhh i'm sorry do i know you?" you said once you got to the bar. "no, but my names Tom" he said, kissing your cheek. this guy was weird. "oh well it's nice to meet you" you said, trying to get away from him. "no please, i didn't mean to be weird i just want to get to know you" he said, stopping you from walking away. Joe was watching you from the booth he was still sat in, ignoring whatever Joseph was talking about. his face angered when he saw you getting pulled back by the unknown boy.

"Joe? are you even listening?" Joseph said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "oh yeah sorry, i'm just trying to make sure y/n is okay" he said, turning back to face Joseph. they carried on with their conversation, Joe still turning his head to you every few minutes. you finally got away from Tom, who was just talking about the most random things about himself. you walked over to the table and stood there for a while , hoping Tom wouldn't come back over. "could i sit between you two?" you said, looking a Joseph and Joe. Joe got out the booth, allowing you to get in. you felt safer with them two and you were happy you weren't on the end of the seat.

you listened to their conversation, only speaking up when they asked you a question. the night was ending, you were tired and wanted to go home. you all started to leave and you guys walked outside, thankful that the paparazzi weren't all up in your face. "hey!" you heard. the group were quite a bit ahead of you but Joe was lingering behind a bit. you stopped and turned around, seeing Tom following after you. "Tom? why are you following me?" you said, leaving the group to walk up to him. "i want your number, please give it to me" he said, pleading eyes. you shook your head and sighed. "Tom, i've just met you and you don't even know my name" you said, turning to walk away. "no, please, i want to get to know you" he begged, grabbing your hand harshly. "excuse me, don't grab me like that" you said, pulling your hand away.

everyone else kept on walking, not realising what was happening but Joe stopped, watching the altercation. the paparazzi were on the other side of the road, taking sneaky photos of the interaction. Joe walked as fast as he could up to you. Tom was still grabbing your hand. "Tom, you're hurting me, get off" you said as he tried to pull you away from where you were standing. "yo man, you need to back off" you heard Joe say, you sighed in relief and pulled your wrist to your chest when Tom let go. it had a bright red mark around it and it was already starting to bruise. "who are you?" Tom said, taking a step back from you. "it doesn't matter, you shouldn't be grabbing her like that" Joe said, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"you okay?" he whispered to you, you nodded your head and he turned back to Tom. "why are you grabbing her like that?" he said, you'd never seen Joe this angry. his eyes filled with rage and he looked fuming. "i didn't grab her like anything mate, you don't even know the story" Tom said, smirking at Joe. "her wrist is bright red so you've obviously grabbed her hard" Joe said, looking at Tom. "nah mate, i hardly touched her, now if you don't mind, i'll get back to my conversation" Tom said, grabbing your hand again, this time he pulled you harder and you stumbled over your feet as he pulled you. "ow Tom stop it" you shouted at him.

Joe grabbed your hands and pulled you away from Tom. "she doesn't want to go with you" Joe said, getting in between you and Tom. "why don't you just back off mate" Tom said shoving Joe. "don't shove me man" Joe said, shoving him back. "guys come on now, don't fight" you said, putting a hand on Joe's shoulder, you moved out of the way when Tom shoved Joe again. the whole situation escalated fast. next thing you knew there were punches being thrown. "stop oh god" you didn't know what to do. you'd never seen a physical fight let alone the fight being over you. you saw Tom on the floor with a bloody nose. Joe got up and put a hand on your shoulder, making sure you were okay.

"Joe, i'm fine, are you okay?" you said, putting a hand on his face. he only had a grazed lip. he nodded his head and put an hand out for you to take. you put your hand in his and you walked back to your apartment. you looked to the other pavement and saw the paparazzi going crazy. "they got all of that on video" you said to him as you walked round the corner. "i don't care" he said. the rest of the walk home was silent, you didn't mind it really. you were shocked that Joe had fought a guy over you. you hadn't told anyone but you had the biggest crush on Joe. he was kind, caring and he just had a punch up with a random boy to save you. you were grateful for him.

you arrived at your apartment and got into the lift. you put a hand on his cheek and inspected the the cut on his lip. it was bleeding a little. "i'll clean that when we get inside" you whispered to him. "it's fine, don't worry about it" he said, putting a hand on your cheek. you got out the lift and walked into your apartment, you pulled Joe into the bathroom and he sat on the counter. you got the first aid kit and put it on Joe's lap. you put some water on a cloth and dabbed the cut. he winced in pain. "i'm sorry" you said, putting the cloth down and getting the antiseptic cream. "you didn't have to do that for me Joe" you said, going back to the fight he'd just had. "i did. it was happening to you. you look beautiful by the way" he said, putting a hand on your cheek. Joe loved you. you blushed brightly. "i love you y/n and i'd never let anything like that happen to you again" he said, looking into your eyes. you smiled to him and kissed his lips. he pulled away after a few minutes and winced at the cut on his lip. "i'm sorry" you said, the brightest smile on your face. you knew that this would progress into something beautiful.

———————————————————————————

here is the outfit <3