twins? - s.h

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! hey loves, how are you? here's some angst and fluff for Stevie, this is SHIT but enjoy loves <3

you were sat on the bathroom floor, positive pregnancy test in hand. shit. never in a million years did you think you'd be a teen parent. you were only 18 and kids right now sounded terrifying. the only person you'd been with recently was Steve Harrington, the boy you worked with at Family Video and you considered him a friend. you and him had only hooked up once and you were both drunk, to be honest you didn't even really remember the night because of the alcohol consumption but you vaguely remember Steve putting on a condom. how were you meant to tell him you were pregnant now? he'd come over the next day to say that it was a mistake and it shouldn't of happened and you agreed. you didn't wanna ruin the friendship you had with him so being friends was the best option.

the reason you decided to take a test was because of the excessive amount of morning sickness. you'd wake up in the night and puke, wake up in the morning and puke, even during the day you'd have to get away from the smell of some food so you could go and be sick. all these things just led you to believe you were pregnant and you were. your gut feeling was right. abortion was not an option and the news of a baby in a small town  like Hawkins would spread like wildfire. keeping it a secret was your main goal, only telling friends and family who you knew wouldn't tell anyone.

you knew you had to tell him. you couldn't just keep this secret to yourself when he was just as much apart of this as you. you got up off the bathroom floor and put the pregnancy test in your joggers pocket and slipped on your shoes, making your way over to Steve's house. it wasn't to far away from yours so walking there wasn't an issue for you. the whole walk there you were terrified. how would he take the news? would he be happy that he was going to be a dad? would he abandon you completely and leave you to raise this baby on your own? with you being in your thoughts you hadn't even realised you had arrived at Steve's.

you knocked gingerly, taking a deep breath as you waited for him to open the door. "y/n, what are you doing here?" Steve said once he saw you standing there. he hadn't been expecting you till later when the rest of the gang came over for a movie night and it definitely wasn't night time now so why were you here? "can i talk to you?" you whispered as you looked into his eyes, he could see the fear in your eyes as you spoke to him so he moved to the side nodding his head, letting you into his home.

"you want a drink or something?" he said as he led you to the living room. "no thanks, i'm okay" you said as you sat down on the sofa, Steve sat next to you and looked at your nervous expression. it was silent for a moment as you tried to think of the right way to tell Steve that he was going to be a dad. "so, what do you need to tell me?" Steve said breaking the uncomfortable silence that filled the living room. "i'm pregnant Steve" you whispered, looking down at you lap as you pulled out the positive test from your pocket.

you passed it to him but kept your eyes on your lap. you didn't want to see the disappointment on his face as he looked at the test. Steve sat back stunned. he didn't know what to do. he thought he had put on protection before you guys hooked up to avoid this happening, it couldn't be his child. he didn't want to believe that you were pregnant with his kid, he didn't want kids now, in the future yes he wanted them desperately, but that's when he has enough money to financially support his wife and that child, not now when he makes $3 an hour and he could definitely not support himself and a child.

"when are you gonna tell the dad? why come to me?" he said, passing the test back to you. hearing him say that made you look up from your lap in shock. "what? Steve the baby is yours." you said, a hurt expression on your face as you spoke. he laughed out loud at this making your face twist in confusion. "oh come on, i know what you're like y/n. you don't think i hear boys talking about how they've had sex with you? the most recent one was yesterday. Ryan Black came in with Jason Reeves and they were both talking about how they fucked you last week so don't try and say this baby is mine when i know it's not. we fucked two months ago, it couldn't be mine." he said, anger filling his body as he spoke to you.