"i have a human being growing inside me, im not okay" - s.h

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! i love these ideas atm and i'm trying to write all my requests. hope everyone's okay <3

you were stressed. you were living with Steve due to you getting pregnant 6 months ago. you were a hormonal mess. anytime someone would be nice do you, you'd cry, anytime someone did something for you, you'd cry. it was just a cycle of tears. you were sat in the living room of Dustin's house, listening to him explain some weird movie that he made everyone watch.

"Dustin, just say it's a bad movie" Max said, head falling on the back of the sofa. Steve's arm around your shoulders tightened as he looked between the two. "shut up Max. it's a great movie" Dustin replied, sitting up from the sofa. you sighed hearing them two bicker back and forth and before you knew it, all of the kids started shouting at one another about the movie.

you carefully got up off the sofa, Steve's arm falling off you in the process, tired of hearing the arguments, and walked out the front door, sitting on the chair that was outside. you didn't need the stress of 6 kids screaming so walking outside seemed like the best idea. Steve watched you as you walked outside and when he heard the door close, he lost it.

"guys stop fighting" he shouted, making them all turn to look at him. "i understand you guys didn't like the movie Dustin put on but did it really need to turn into an argument? i know it may not mean that much to you guys but y/n is struggling and hearing you guys fight isn't helping. now, pick a movie you all like and stop bickering." he said, standing up once he'd finished talking, leaving to come find you.

he walked outside and found you sat on the outside sofa, hand rubbing your forehead and the other on your bump. you were taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. "hey love" he said, coming to sit next to you. "you okay?" he carried on, running a hand through your hair.

"no Steve" you said, looking up at him. he sighed, listening to you rant. "i have a human being growing inside me, im not okay" you sighed, looking out at the open field. "and the kids bickering over the tiniest thing is just stressful. i know they are teenagers but arguing over a movie? it's all too much, especially now." you said, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"i know sweetheart, i just told them off for it" he said, throwing an arm over your shoulder like he had done when you were inside. he played with your hair as you spoke up again. "you shouldn't of told them off i'm just being silly. but hearing the arguments, what if we have more kids and they all argue like that. i wouldn't know what to do" you said honestly. you were scared of the future, what if you couldn't be as stern with your kids as you needed to be?

"hey, don't think about that now. let's focus on you and this baby before you go thinking about the future. you're already a great mum and i can't wait to have this baby" he said, his free hand rubbing your stomach softly. your heart melted. the tears started welling up in your eyes.

"stupid bloody hormones" you said, tears now falling freely down your flushed cheeks. "don't cry baby" Steve said, kissing your forehead. your tears fell at a quick pace. "i'm not even sad" you said, making Steve laugh. you laughed with him, the tears slowing but not stopping.

"you wanna go back inside when you've calmed down?" he asked, moving hair that had fallen on your face out of the way. you nodded your head and tried to calm down. you took some deep breaths and finally calmed down after a few minutes. "you ready?" Steve said, standing up, putting a hand out for you to take.

you got up and both started walking back inside and saw all of the kids sat quietly watching 'The Aristocats'. once you were seated back down on the sofa comfortably, Max, who was next to you, quickly threw her arms around you. "we're sorry y/n. we didn't meant to stress you out" she said, making everyone look over. one by one, the kids started joining the hug, all saying sorry. "it's okay guys, don't worry" you said once they'd all pulled away from you. Steve pulled you into him, kissing your forehead. you hated the chaos but you'd never change it.