recoupling - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! this week, a hot new bombshell, enters the villa ;)

since the start, you had been coupled up with a boy called James, you had thought you were in the best relationship in the villa. you were standing around the fire pit, waiting to get picked by James. you had noticed recently that he had been flirting with the new girl, Lillia. you had a chat with her yesterday where she confessed that she wanted to get to know James and that she felt a better connection with him more than anyone else in the villa. James had told you that he wanted to keep his options open which you completely understood but you did not think that a stunning girl coming in two days prior would make his head turn so quickly.

there were three girls and three boys left and it was James' turn to pick. you waiting anxiously in the middle of Lillia and Amber, one of your closest girl friends in here. James stood up from his seat and started talking. "i want to couple up with this girl because she's just beautiful inside and out. she puts a smile on my face every morning and her personality is 10/10. when im talking to her i just feel like i can be myself and the fact that she's put a smile back on my face in such a short amount of time shows that our connection is very genuine and i can't wait to get to know her more." he said, your heart knew that he wasn't going to pick you but you didn't want to show on your face that it affected you.

"so the girl i want to couple up with is" there was an awkward silence as everyone awaited his answer. "Lillia" he continued. there was gasps which filled the awkward silence, everyone shocked that he had picked a girl he had known for two days over you. Joe looked up from his hands as he looked at James. he was shocked. he was sure that he would have to pick Lillia which he didn't want to do. he watched as you gave Lillia an awkward hug, a smug smile on her face as she pulled away, walking to James. no one clapped as she walked to him. you scoffed, laughed silently with Amber and shook your head. Joe was one of your best friends in here and you had never really thought about getting to know him more than a friend, but Joe was falling for you since he laid eyes on you. he thought you were the most stunning girl in the Villa.

Joe was next to pick the girl he wanted to couple up with. "i want to couple up with this girl because she is one of the most beautiful girls i think i have ever seen, she is kind, caring and she didn't deserve what's happened to her over the past couple of days but now he's out the way i can express how i truly feel. seeing her smile lights up my day and i can't describe her beauty. she deserves the world and i hope i can give it to her" he spoke, your eyes filled with tears knowing he was talking about you. Amber was next to you, squeezing your hand. "the girl i want to couple up with is... y/n" you hugged Amber before walking to Joe. everyone clapped as you walked to him. you put your arms around his neck, hugged him. you whispered him a small 'thank you' as you pulled out of the hug. he kissed your cheek before you both sat down.

"was that okay?" he whispered, pulling you closer to him. you looked at him and nodded your head. you could not get the smile off your face as you listened to Michael talk about Amber. you weren't even listening to what he was saying about her, you could only hear the words that Joe said about you replaying in your head. not even James had spoken about you like that when he was recoupling with you and it felt nice to be appreciated by someone. you thought back to each time your stomach had butterfly's whenever you spoke to Joe, and how he made you smile when you were feeling sad, and that he was the only boy who was there for you when you found out James and Lillia wanted to get to know each other. he was the one you wanted to be with, he was the one who made you smile, and he was the one who made your stomach fill with butterflies.

you had been blinded by James that you'd never even realised your real feelings for Joe. the recoupling, you stood up, putting your hand out for Joe to take. he did and you both walked to the sofa which was opposite the fire pit. you both sat down and you grabbed Joe's other hand. "i didn't mean to ruin anything by saying that speech, i just thought you needed to know-" he started before you both turned your head to the footsteps approaching you. it was James. "y/n can i speak to you for a minute please?" he said, scratching the back of his neck. you sighed and looked at Joe. "go, i'll speak to you after." he said, giving you his best convincing smile. you nodded and let go of his hands, but before leaving you kissed his cheek and followed James who walked to the swing.

you both sat down and an awkward silence filled the area. "i just want to say that i'm really sorry" he said, you scoffed and looked away. "okay, that's fine. thank you for your apology" you said, trying to get up but he grabbed your hand, stopping you from walking away. "sit back down please. i wasn't done talking" he said, pleading eyes. you sighed and sat back down. "what else could you say?" you said, looking back at him. "these past few weeks have been amazing but she has just blown me away and she is just so amazing-" he rambled on, not realising he was hurting your feelings. "are you joking? you're saying this to the girl you had been coupled up with for five weeks. honestly i'm done, i hope she makes you happy" you said, standing up, fixing your dress before walking back to the sofa where Joe was still sat, watching the conversation.

"hey" he said, smiling when he watched you sit down. you smiled back and whispered a quick 'hello' before asking him to continue with what he was saying. "as i was saying before i was rudely interrupted" he said, you laughed and looked into his eyes, quieting down telling him to speak again. "i didn't mean to ruin anything and i just thought you deserved better than how James treated you and i'm sorry if i've ruined anything we had" he said, looking down and his hands. you let go of one of his hands and put it on his cheek, pulling him to look up at you. "you saying that about me was the most perfect thing i've ever heard. you don't need to apologise. i'm sorry i was blinded by him and i'm so happy that i'm coupled up with you now" you said, smiling brightly at him.

he smiled back and pulled you in for a hug. after pulling away, you were told by the producers that it was time to go to bed so you walked hand-in-hand with Joe to the bathroom which was upstairs. one you both finished getting ready, you walked downstairs to the bedding area, seeing that the name tags had been moved so now you and Joe were sharing a bed. you got into bed and Joe pulled you into his embrace. James and Lillia walked into the bedroom, looking at you and Joe both cuddled up in bed together. "isn't it funny how quickly you've moved on y/n?" you heard Lillia say as she sat down in the bed which was next to yours. you turned to her and went to say something before Joe spoke up. "you should be saying that to James, not her." he said, sticking up for you, turning you back around to face him.

the lights turned off but you still smiled and Joe when you faced him and he started whispering to you. "would it be bad if i said i wanted to kiss you right now?" he whispered, putting a piece of hair behind your ear as he spoke. you shook your head and whispered back. "no, i kinda want to kiss you too" you said, putting your hand on top of his, stroking it. he lent in and your lips fit together perfectly. butterflies filled your stomach as you kissed passionately. you both pulled away for air and he spoke up again. "i want to get to know you, i don't wanna be friends in a couple." he whispered, stroking your cheek again. "i want to get to know you too" whispering back. smiles were plastered on both your faces. he pulled you into his chest, you both fell asleep, he was stroking your hair, kissing your forehead, trying to get you to go to sleep and it worked, you fell asleep almost instantly in his arms, you knew you had found the one when you were sleeping in his arms, he was kind, respectful and caring, the kind of boy you needed.