twitter - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! another love island fanfiction for Joe, actually love this series. also this was really shit sorry, i didn't know how to end it.

you were all sat in your couples, waiting to buzz in if you knew the answer to who the blanked out tweet was. you were in a couple with a boy you did not like, he was snobby, arrogant and all around a massive dick head. if there was anyone you wanted to be coupled up with it would have to be Joe, he was one of the most beautiful people you'd ever seen in your whole life. he was also kind and not arrogant which was a bonus. you were stood next to David, the boy you were coupled up with, your hand on the buzzer waiting for Molly and Tommy to read out the tweets. the game started off simple with a few digs at Molly for apparently playing a game and there were also a few digs at Anna and Amber which hurt your feelings.

all those girls were genuine and to see them get hated on wasn't nice. Anton read out the next tweet which got a few people skeptical. "@fan33. _____ is so blind! _____ is obsessed with her and she doesn't even see it!". as soon as he finished reading it out, Maura and Tom buzzed in. "Lucie and Tommy" she said, Amorim shook his head no and then Amy and Curtis buzzed in. "Amanda and Joe?", Amanda was Joe's couple and he did not like her. Anton shook his head again then Amber and Micheal buzzed in. "Anna and Jordan?" Micheal said, Anton shook his head one last time. everyone was looking around the couples to see who it could be. "i'll give you a hint, they aren't in a couple" Lucie said as she looked on the back of the board.

"Maura and Curtis" you said as you buzzed in for the first time that round. "nope, c'mon guys this is pretty easy, even i see it" Anton said. you were confused. there was no other couples you could think of. "Y/n and Joe!" Anna shouted out as she buzzed in. your eyes went wide as Anton shook his head 'yes'. "correct. y/n is so blind! Joe is obsessed with her and she doesn't even see it!" you looked at Joe who was already sharing sneaky glances your way. "yay i got a point" Anna said, not realising the now, awkward tension.

"well that's great isn't it" Amanda said as she took a step away from Joe. the atmosphere got frosty. a million thoughts were running through your mind, Joe liked you back that the fans were saying he was obsessed? you were happy but shocked at the same time. the game went on with a few more tweets about Molly, Maura, Curtis and Tommy but then another tweet came up which shocked you again. "@loveisland1394. why don't ____ and ____ get together? the way he looks at her makes my heart melt. he is in love with her!" Lucie read out. now that it was obvious, everyone but you and Joe buzzed in. "Joe and y/n." Tom shouted out as he got called on. "first try, correct. why don't Joe and y/n get together? the way he looks at her makes my heart melt. he's in love with her!" Lucie re-read out.

we're the fans really seeing this? "why is this basically all about y/n and Joe? we don't care really stop picking them out. we all know that i'm better than Joe." David said. you were embarrassed, this boy needed to get his ego in check because in reality, he wasn't that good looking. the game finished and you walked back slowly to the villa. you didn't really want to speak to anyone, you were embarrassed by David's statement but you were also shocked by what the fans had seen. Joe liked you just as much as you liked him which you were happy about, but when everything comes all at once, it sometimes gets a bit too much. instead of walking to the garden with everyone else, you walked to the living room, trying to be alone in your thoughts. it was an overwhelming experience and no one had seen you break down, but now was the time you actually were.

Joe was in the garden, looking for you so he could pull you for a chat, but he couldn't find you. "Anna, have you seen y/n? i need to speak to her" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. "i didn't see her come out here after the challenge, she might be inside" she replied, pouring water into her water bottle. he thanked her and walked into the actual villa to find you, he looked in the bedrooms first before heading upstairs to the makeup room and when you weren't there he was confused, as to where you could be. he walked back down the stairs and went into the living room, seeing you there with your head in your hands, silent tears falling. "hey, you alright" you heard Joe say softly as you looked up at him. you shook your head and when he saw the tears, he immediately walked to you and sat down next to you, pulling you into a hug.

"it's just all too much. hearing those tweets then David opening his big gob like it was embarrassing" you said, silent tears rolling down still. "i know this may not help but what those tweets said was true. i do really like you and i hope that clears your thoughts a bit" he said, wiping some tears. "thanks Joe, you've made me feel so much better" you said, sarcasm laced in your tone. this made him laugh. "i'm sorry" he said as he kept on laughing, that made you smile. Joe had been with you for three minutes and you already felt better. "do you think it would be okay if i got to know you more instead of keeping my feelings to myself?" he whispered, wary of what your answer would be. you laughed and nodded your head. "i think that would be the best decision" you laughed. he kissed your forehead and just held you until the tears stopped falling.