little mix - j.k

HONESTLY THIS IS REALLY REALLY STUPID AND IM PROBABLY GOING TO DELETE THIS LATER. SORRY ITS BAD LMAO

you were in the music group 'Little Mix'. you were the youngest in the group. after everything that had happened with Jesy, you girls all thought it was best that after this last tour, it would be your last time, for now, preforming. you guys were splitting up. you hated it. you had been in this group for 11 years and it was all you had ever known. during your time in Little Mix, you had met the love of your life, Joe Keery.

you had been with him for five years and he had supported you through out your career. you were obviously living in the UK but Joe, when he wasn't filming, would be staying with you in your house. it was your last show today, the London show. you had been in the dance studio with the rest of the girls, practicing for the last night. you were all pretty emotional, it was an end of an era and you were all moving on to new, amazing things.

you guys finished practicing for the last show around one in the afternoon, which gave you plenty of time for you to go home and relax before the show. you were somewhat happy, Joe was coming to the show and it was his third show. with him usually being in the states, he didn't really have time to come see a show. he wished he had time but he knew this show was one of the most important so he was happy he was going ti make it.

you made it home at about two o'clock, you had until four ish to relax. you opened the door and took your shoes off before entering the hallway which led into the living room. you saw Joe sitting on the sofa with your labrador Spot, sitting next to him. he looked up at you from the TV and smiled, opening his arms for you to lay next to him. you walked to him and sat down, your head falling into his chest as he put his arms around you.

"how was practice? how's the girls?" he said, playing with your hair. "they are fine, a little sad i guess but Perrie and Leigh brought the babies so it was nice. they were all a little sad and Jade started crying when we practiced 'Between Us' so it was difficult" you said, your eyes not moving off of the TV. "it's gonna be hard baby, but think about all the people you've helped. they'd want you guys to take a break to sort your own lives out. and two of the girls have babies, you aren't 20 years old anymore." he said, trying to make you feel better. obviously you weren't in the best place today.

you got up after about an hour of watching TV and went upstairs for a shower. you honestly just wanted to clear your head. "you okay? where are you going?" Joe asked, confused as to why you suddenly just got up. "oh no i'm fine, i just want to have a shower before the show. and i wanna clear my head" you said honestly, you didn't want to lie. he kissed your forehead and let his arm drop from your waist as you fully stood up. you smiled and then walked out of the living room to go up the stairs. you got your things to shower then got in. you were really sad. you had been with these girls for years and this was the last day, for now, that you would all be a group.

you were in the shower for about an hour before you got out. you put a towel around your body and walked out the bathroom into your bedroom. you chucked on a random pair of joggers you had and one of Joe's jumpers. you wanted to be comfortable when you were travelling to the show as when you got to the stadium, you would instantly be pulled into hair and makeup where you would start getting ready. you blow dried your hair before putting a hat on and your trainers, not forgetting to grab your phone, and ran downstairs. Joe was now standing in the kitchen, his back turned to you. you walked to him and wrapped your hands around his waist, making him jump a little.

"jesus, you scared me" he said, turning around in your grip. he laughed slightly and hugged you back. "we can't be here for much longer, we need to leave soon so you can get ready." he said, you looked up and him as he spoke. he lifted your hat slightly and kissed your lips before letting go. he was dressed in blue jeans and he had a black jumper on. he grabbed your hand and led you to the front door and let go of your hand so he could he put his shoes on. making sure he had everything, he grabbed your hand again and led you to your car, which he would be driving.