anxious - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! finally another love island imagine! this is about returning from casa amor. outfit at the end

Joe had been at casa amor for 4 days. you had never been so anxious about something in your whole life. you had really fallen for Joe and when the new boys walked you knew it was casa amor and your heart broke. you'd been with Joe since the second week because you were a bombshell and you'd instantly clicked with Joe. he was a beautiful man and he was so kind and respectful. you'd never felt like about someone and you'd never been treated with so much respect in a 'relationship' before.

"you okay lovely?" you heard someone say as you were laying on the day beds. you looked up and saw Molly, your best friend in the villa. "yeah i'm okay, just wondering what Joe is doing" you said honestly. Molly knew your feelings for Joe were genuine and she also knew that you missed him. you sit up on the day bed as Molly sits next to you. she pulls you in for a hug and you lean your head on her shoulder.

"you know i think Joe won't do anything. the way he looks at your is so beautiful. i don't think he'd let that go" she said, running a hand through your hair. you sighed before speaking up again. "i'm just scared to lose him. i don't want to waste 5 weeks of this experience and then he finds someone better and changes his mind" you said, finally letting all your feelings out.

"y/n do you really think there's someone out there who is better than you? Joe's face lights up each time he sees you. no one will turn his head i promise" Molly said, stroking your hair comfortingly. you nod your head, agreeing with her and just before you wee about to speak up, Daisy screamed that she'd gotten a text.

"islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling where you will choose if you want to stick with the boy you're coupled up with or if you want to recouple" she said making your eyes widen. today was the day you would finally see Joe.

you sucked in a breath before turning to Molly who had a bright smile on her face. "it's gonna be fine" she said, seeing your expression. you nodded and the was called by the producers to go get ready. you walked to the shower room and got in, letting yourself soak. you knew you would stick with Joe but the negative thoughts were always in the back of your mind.

after 20 minutes in the shower, you got out and walked to the dressing room and started doing a natural makeup look before blow drying your hair. "how you feeling y/n?" Daisy said as she put a hair band in her hair. "i'm okay, just worrying. how are you feeling?" you said, getting up to go to the wardrobe to pick out your outfit. you saw a beautiful yellow dress and waited for Daisy to answer.

"yeah i'm good, i just thought i'd ask as you look stressed" she said, turning to you. you laughed and said a quick 'thanks' before you walked into the bathroom to get changed. after you'd gotten changed you put on some heels before walking down the stairs and into the garden with Daisy.

after waiting, Laura walked into the villa and told everyone to gather around the fire pit. you sat in your seat, anxiously awaiting Laura to call on you. two girls, Camille and Sandy went before you before she called on you. "y/n, please stand up" she said so you did, you pulled your dress down a bit before looking at her. "how are you feeling?" she said, looking right at you. "i'm very nervous" you said, laughing anxiously.

"well, you've been coupled up with Joe since week two, have you missed him?" she said curiously. "oh my god i don't think i've missed anyone as much as i've missed him. it's kind of embarrassing but yes i have" you said, turning a bit red. "okay well, you have 5 lovely boys standing in front of you. would you like to recouple with one of the new boys or do you want to stick with Joe" Laura said, eyeing you as you stood uncomfortably.

you sighed before speaking up. "i'm gonna stick with Joe" you said, hands getting sweatier by the minute. you waited and waited for Joe to walk down the stairs and when you saw he was alone, your heart filled with love. you could finally be calm. your hands went to your mouth as you took a deep breath. "Joe welcome back to the villa" Laura said as Joe stood next to her.

"thank you" he said, looking right at you. "how are you feeling?" she questioned him. "i'm so happy to be back, i hated being away" he said, the biggest smile on his face. "well by the way you two are looking at each other i can't keep you apart much longer, go join her" Laura said as everyone clapped. you wrapped your arms around Joe's neck as his head fell onto your shoulder.

"i missed you so much" he said, pulling away so he could kiss you. "i missed you more" you said, pulling out of the hug so you guys could sit down. for the next half an hour, you and Joe could not keep your hands off each other. you had finally got your boy back.

———————————————————————————
outfit <3

———————————————————————————outfit <3