keys 2 - s.h

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! everyone loved the first one and i was asked to do a part 2 with the date so here it is <3 (outfit at the end)

you woke up the next morning at around 8:30. the baby had been kicking your bladder the whole night so you didn't get a lot of sleep. you were definitely not a morning person and getting up to go out at 10 was difficult, especially being pregnant. you rolled out of the bed, struggling to stand up, but when you finally did, you walked into the bathroom and started getting ready. you had your shower and then started doing your usual morning routine.

when you finished doing your morning routine, you walked into your bedroom and saw the alarm clock next to your bed said '9:47'. Steve would be here any minute and you weren't even dressed. you quickly put on one of the only dresses that fit you and then sat at your vanity and started blow drying your hair. what you did know was Steve was waiting for you outside your house, hyping himself up so he could knock on your front door.

"come on Steve, it's one date" he said looking at himself in the rear view mirror. he took a deep breath and got out of the car, walking to your house. you'd luckily finished blow drying your hair and you heard a knock at the door as you were brushing it. your eyes widen, you didn't expect him to be early and you didn't even have your makeup done. you quickly finished brushing your hair before going downstairs.

you opened the door and saw Steve standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "hey Steve" you said, opening the door wide enough for him to come in. "hi y/n, these are for you" he replied, walking into your house. he handed you the flowers as you closed the front door. "aww thank you Steve, they're beautiful" you said, walking into the kitchen to put them in a vase. he followed you and started up a conversation about where you were going. "so, if it's alright with you, we are going to Benny's diner, it's like a breakfast place which i think it really good" he said, making you laugh.

you nodded your head, a wide smile on your face. "yeah that sounds good, i need to finish getting ready but i won't be long, you can go into the living room and watch tv if you want" you said, putting the flowers on the windowsill, allowing the hot sun to get to them. "yeah that's okay, take your time" he said, leaving you to walk upstairs and do your makeup. you quickly did your makeup and slipped on some sandals before walking downstairs, one hand on the banister and one on your bump.

"you ready to go?" you said, walking into the living room, seeing Steve watching 'Grease'. he turned away from the tv and looked at you. "i- uhh. yep. i'm ready" he stuttered, turning off the tv and quickly stood up. he walked up to you and you linked arms. he stiffened and looked at you as you guys walked to the car. when you felt him tighten up, you unlaced your linked arms and blushed a bit. "sorry, i didn't mean to make things awkward, it's just hurting to walk" you said shyly. "hey no it's okay, i'm just being an idiot" he said, linking your arms back up.

you got to the car and Steve opened the car door for you and helped you get in. "thank you" you said shyly. no one had ever treated you like this and it felt nice to be appreciated by someone. he got into the car and started driving to Benny's diner, a soft hum of music in the background. "you look beautiful" Steve said randomly as you saw the big 'Benny's Diner' sign come into view. you turned your head to him and smiled widely. "stop it Steve, you're making me blush" you said, putting your hands over your face so he couldn't see you turning bright red.

he laughed slightly before turning to you. "you are beautiful though." he replied, parking in a car parking space as close to the diner as he could get, he didn't want you to walk far so him doing this made your heart swell. he quickly got out and ran to your side of the car and helped you get out and with that, you walked into the diner.