'in love' - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! based on this tiktok, enjoy loves x
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdon1E3t/?k=1

Esme, your daughter, was obsessed with Joseph Quinn. she would blush whenever he would make eye contact with her, she would squeal if he spoke to her and everyone in the Stranger Things cast thought it was the cutest thing. you walked to the Stranger Things set to meet everyone before you go out for a meal together and saw Joe and Joseph standing together. "who's that?" you whispered to Esme who was looking around for her dad.

you pointed to where Joe was and she squealed out, making them both turn around to look at her. Joe said 'goodbye' to Joseph, who walked off to find the rest of the cast, and Joe ran to you, Esme's arms went straight to the famous 'grabby hands' she did whenever she saw Joe and he immediately picked her up and started smothering her with kisses. "hi my baby, how are you" he said, pulling away and stroking the stray hairs off out of her face.

"hi love" he said, turning away from Esme to kiss you. you kissed him back and started asking about his day and then Esme started squealing loudly. "who's she screaming at?" Joe questioned, you looked around and saw Joseph standing where he was before, now with Gaten, not even acknowledging Esme was there, but because she spotted him, the squeals had already started.

"it's Joseph" you said, a huge smile plastered on your face. "oh i see, right missy, should we go to the restaurant now?" he said, asking Esme like she was able to answer, he was faced with incoherent babbled coming from her as her answer. "Joseph, everyone's starting to go now, you got a lift?" Joe said, turning to him as he spoke. "i'll meet you there mate, Natalia, Charlie and a few others have already left" he shouted back, you were trying to keep Esme occupied so their conversation didn't get interrupted.

"alright, shall i save you a seat?" Joe asked, passing Esme to you so you could go strap her in the car which you did. after a few minutes of waiting for Joe to come to the car, you started driving to the restaurant where everyone was meeting. "what did my girls do today then?" he asked as he looked at Esme through the mirror on her car seat. she started babbling, acting like she was explaining to Joe what she did all day and when she would stop for breath Joe would always say a small 'really?' or 'wow you really did that?' acting like he could understand what she was saying in her own, beautiful language.

you finally arrived at the restaurant and walked in, seeing there were quite a few empty seats, meaning not many people were here. you sat next to the high chair which was at the end of the table and put Esme in it, making sure she seemed somewhat comfortable. Joe sat next to you instead of sitting on the opposite side of Esme. you gave Esme your phone, keeping her occupied whilst you waited for everyone to arrive.

"hey missy" you heard someone say, you looking up from your conversation with Joe to see Joseph, walking towards the seat next to Esme. as soon as she saw him again, she turned away from him, squealing loudly. you all started laughing and watched as she kept looking back at Joseph, but turning away squealing each time. "how's she been y/n? i feel like i haven't seen her in ages" Joseph said, making conversation with you which you were grateful for as Joe started talking to Charlie.

"yeah she's been okay, few little words here and there but nothing to exciting, she's only 9 months old so i'm not worried" you said, looking at her as she blushed brightly and laughed when Joseph started tickling her sides. "she's so cute, my brother had a baby a few months ago and that baby doesn't do anything. just sleeps and cries" he said, making you laugh. "well, seeing as they're only a few months old, i'm not surprised" you said, laughing quietly still.

Joseph started having a conversation with Maya, who was next to him, and you started talking to Joe. during that time, Esme had turned back around to face Joseph. Joe noticed this and so did Maya and they both pointed to Esme. you and Joseph turned around at basically the same time and when Joseph noticed Esme staring at him, he lent in and gave her a quick, harmless, kiss on the cheek. this made her freak out. she screamed and giggled loudly, making you, Maya, Joseph and Joe all laugh out loud. most of the peoples heads turned at the table to look at Esme, who was turning back to Joseph. he kept giving her kisses on the cheek, making her squeal in excitement.

"i think someone's got a little crush on you" you said teasingly, as you tickled Esme's side, making her giggle. "more like in love with you" Maya said, making everyone laugh. "she definitely has a crush on you Joseph, she doesn't do that with anyone else" Joe said, watching as she looked at Joseph, trying not to make it obvious that she was. "oh well, it's only an innocent crush and she's not even a year old." Joseph said, staring at Esme. she was definitely 'in love' with Joseph and you all thought it was the cutest thing.