family videos - j.k

no this is not about family video in stranger things😭 it's kinda based off of Kylie Jenners baby reveal videos but this is a combination of little family videos of you, Joe and Lockie (and Tilly) enjoy my loves <3

-

you were sat on the sand as Lockie's head was resting on you huge baby bump as you played with her hair. Joe was next to you, watching the scene unfold as the camera kept filming. you'd always wanted to document your pregnancy journey and you had done briefly with Lockie, but now that you were pregnant again, you wanted to catch the cute moments between your bump, Lockie and even Joe. you were playing with the little girls hair as she sang 'twinkle twinkle little star' , one of her favourite nursery rhymes, to the bump.

after she was finished, both you and Joe clapped. she sat up from laying in your bump, a huge smile on her face. "do you think the baby liked my song?" she questioned as she stood up, feet submerged in the sand. "oh definitely, she's kicking a lot" you said as you fixed her swimming costume strap. she gasped and immediately put a hand on your stomach to feel the flutter kicks. "mama, i feel the baby kicking" she squealed, you laughed and stroked the stray hairs away from her eyes.

if you were being honest, you forgot the camera was even there. you loved spending time with Joe and Lockie and the fact that you had got it on camera was perfect. you could look back on the memories in the future and remember those days you had forgotten. "can you believe you're gonna be a big sister?" Joe said, tickling Lockie's sides as she squirmed. she giggled loudly and screamed jokingly when he picked her up and pulled her into him. "i'm gonna be the best big sister ever" she said, laughing as he attacked her neck with kisses. "that tickles" she said, laughing still.

your heart swelled at the sight as the two of them played. you looked at the camera and lent forward, grabbing it so you could get a closer video of the two for them. you got up from the sand and sat on the sun bed which was right next to them and filmed them, laughing when Lockie squealed and laughed loudly. these were your favourite moments.

-

another time you had your camera out was when you first introduced Lockie to her baby sister, Tilly. you'd started recording as you were pulling up into the driveway, showing the camera the tiny baby in the car seat next to you. she was smirking a little during her sleep which melted your heart. Joe was sat in the drivers seat, unbuckling his belt as the car stopped. he looked you in the rear view mirror as you turned the camera to him.

"what are you doing?" he questioned, a small smile placed on his lips as he turned back to look at you. "i'm filming you" you said, looking at him through the lens's of the camera. he laughed out loud but quickly shut his mouth when he remembered there was a sleeping baby in the car. he got out quickly and opened the car door on the baby's side, un-clipping the car seat and carefully lifted the car seat out of the chair. "wait there please" Joe said, closing the car door, walking around to your side and opened the car door.

"i can get out on my own babe" you laughed, as he stuck his 'free' arm out for you to take as you tried getting out the car in as little pain as possible. you winced as you stood up properly. "you okay?" he said, kissing you on the cheek as you took a minute to breathe. the baby made you get 12 stitches, you never got stitches with Lockie so this new pain you were experiencing was only somewhat bearable. you nodded and stopped recording on the camera for a minute whilst you walked to the front door.

you immediately turned it back on though when Joe opened the front door, hoping to catch the reaction of Lockie when she got first glance of her little sister. you heard little feet patter quickly across the floor and the little girl finally showed herself when she saw it was you and Joe at the front door. she ran up to you, arms wrapping around your legs. "hello angel" you said, carefully falling down to your knees, pulling her in for a hug. "mama, i missed you" she said, kissing your cheek softly. "oh i missed you too, are you ready to meet you little sister?" you questioned, camera away from her face but not missing the moment.

she nodded quickly and your carefully stood up, taking ahold of her hand as you watched Joe walk into the living room where his mum and dad were. you sat down on the sofa, placing the camera on the table so it was facing Lockie with her next to you, as you watched Joe carefully put down the car seat on the coffee table, next to the camera. "oh y/n, isn't she gorgeous" you heard his mum say to you as she looked at the tiny figure in the car seat. you laughed and nodded your head, agreeing. "it comes from me" Joe joked, earning a slap from his mum.

"are you excited to hold her" you whispered to Lockie, running a hand through her disheveled hair. she nodded her head as she wrapped a hand around your waist, leaning her head on your chest. she watched carefully as Joe unclipped the baby from the car seat and lifted her out so she could get a proper look at how small her little sister was. her eyes widen as Joe walked towards you, baby sister in hand.

you got the pillow which was next to you and put it on Lockie's lap, keeping the baby elevated. "cross your legs and remember to support her head" you said, helping her get into the correct position to hold her. "you ready?" Joe questioned, watching Lockie's movements as she nodded her head 'yes'. she put her arms in the position, ready to hold her baby sister. she gasped slightly when the baby was placed carefully in her arms. "baby sister" you heard her whisper. "that's right, she's your baby sister" you whispered back.

"pretty" she whispered, her tiny hand which wasn't really in use moved to stroke her sisters cheek. "she is just as pretty as you" you heard Joe say as he watched the three of you. "nanny, pops look at the baby" she suddenly squealed when she saw the baby smirk a little in her sleep. "i know Locks, isn't she beautiful" Joe's mum said, a huge smile on her face as she watched her two granddaughters interact with each other. Joe picked up the camera to get a closer to his three girls, a smile placed on his face. he loved that he was getting the first video of Lockie and Tilly. his favourite girls.