pretty in pink - w.m

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! first 'keys' imagine! he is the cutest thing i've ever seen in all honesty, hope this was okay! outfit at the end

you were sat in your living room, watching 'Mean Girls', one of your favourite movies of all time. you were VERY girly. you were the typical girly-girl. your favourite colour with baby pink, you hardly ever wore hoodies and joggers out in public, you mainly wore them around yours or your boyfriends house and you loved shopping and wasting practically all of your money on shoes, bags and accessories which you didn't need.

you and your boyfriend were the definition of opposites attract. he was the biggest nerd you'd ever seen. he worked in Soonami Studios and had recently created a game with Millie called 'Life itself' and you'd never been prouder of him. however, he had hardly been spending any time with you due to him working so hard on the game. you were at the scene in mean girls when the girls were talking about the burn book and how they'd forgotten about it when you heard a knock on your door.

your head turned away from the TV and looked at the front door. you were not expecting anyone so you were confused as to why there was a knock at the door. you paused the film and took the popcorn bowl off your lap. you were dressed in a baby pink, 'vintage' juicy couture set and you had your grey ugg slippers on, your hair was thrown in a messy bun and you had no makeup on. you looked through the peep hole in your door and saw your boyfriend, Keys, standing there, looking around awkwardly.

you opened the door, a huge smile on your face. "baby, what are you doing here?" you said, walking a bit closer to him so you could wrap your arms around him. he smiled back and wrapped his arms around your neck. he kissed the top of your head and started talking. "well, i've been so focused on work i decided to take the day off and spend it with you, you wanna do something?" he said, hugging you tighter. you looking up at him, chin resting on his chest. you nodded your head and broke the hug, pulling him into the house.

"what did you have in mind?" you questioned as you walked back into the living room, putting the popcorn bowl back on your lap. he sat down next to you and put an arm around you. "we can go do some shopping maybe?" he said, your eyes widen hearing him say this. Keys was a very socially awkward person, and he was a massive nerd who hated shopping so hearing him say this made you excited. "you want to go shopping?" you questioned, the smile growing on your face. he nodded his head and smiled at you.

"well yeah, seeing as i haven't seen you in ages, i wanted to do something you enjoy rather than just sitting inside all day" he replied, rubbing the side of your neck softly. "aww Keys that's so cute, i'm not ready though" you said, looking down at your outfit. "that's okay, you can get ready whenever you want, no rush" he said, feeling you lean your head against his chest as you cuddled up to him. "can we finish the movie first?" you said, about to play the movie. "yeah we can" he said, getting into a more comfortable position but never letting go of you.

the film finished and you got up from Keys' hold, making him groan as the cold air got to him. "do you really want to go shopping or do you want to stay here?" you said, you knew he hated shopping and you wouldn't want to drag him to do something he didn't enjoy. "no i want to go, i was just cold" he said, sitting up next to you. "you go get ready i'll wait here" he said, kissing your cheek. you blushed and got up from the sofa and walked upstairs to start getting ready.

you did your normal showering routine and then got out, picking an outfit from your huge wardrobe. you picked an orangey two piece and some white air force ones and put them on your bed. you blow dried your hair and curled it, and then did your 'natural' makeup look. you didn't want to do a full face as it took so long to take off but your natural makeup look was quicker and also took less time to get off so that's why you did it. you then got dressed and put your shoes on before grabbing your sunglasses and put them on your head and then your bag.

you walked downstairs and saw Keys on his phone, sat in the same position as you left him. "you ready?" you said, waiting for him to stop typing. "yeah i'm ready to- holy shit" he started talking before turning back to you, stopping mid sentence when he saw you. "what?" you questioned. did the outfit look bad? did your makeup go bad? "you look beautiful" he said, getting up and walking to you. "stop it" you said, pushing him away slightly. "i'm serious, you deserve so much better than me, you look like you should marry someone like prince Harry or something" he said, analysing your outfit. "Walter stop it" you said, grabbing his hand and walking out the front door.

"can you drive?" you asked, seeing Keys' car next to yours. he nodded his head and you both walked toward his car and got in. "where do you want to go first?" he asked as he pulled out of your driveway. "up to you, i don't want to be there for hours an hours though, i'm already missing the sofa. oh i need to get underwear so we need to head to Victoria Secret" you said, looking at him as he drove. he nodded and then  readjusted his glasses as his eyes focused on the road. he drove to the mall which was near you house and parked the car in the car park.

you guys walked hand in hand to the mall entrance and you saw a Victoria Secret. "you wanna wait out here or do you want to come in?" you said, stopping just before the entrance. "can i wait out here? call me when you get everything you want and i'll pay" he said, looking away from the store. you shook your head and let go of his hand as you were about to enter. "nope. i'm paying for myself, wait over there in that bench and i'll come get you after" you said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking in.

he sighed before walking to the bench. he did want to go in there with you but he just always felt awkward and out of place in those kind of shops which he was happy you understood. you chose your underwear and paid for them and then walked out, seeing Keys sat in the bench just looking around. "you okay?" you said, putting your manicured hand out for him to take. he took it and stood up off the bench. "yeah i'm okay, sorry for not going in there with you" he said as you started walking further into the mall. "love i honestly don't mind, i know you don't like those kinds of shops so i'd never push you to go in one" you said, testing your head on his shoulder as you walked.

"you know i love you right?" he said, pulling you into h&m. "of course i do, i love you more though" you said, turning his head so he can kiss you. he kissed you back and then pulled you to a random section. you guys were 100% soulmates and you believed the universe put him in your life for a reason and you wouldn't change anything about him, not even his awkwardness.

———————————————————————————
OUTFIT

———————————————————————————OUTFIT