grazed knees - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR- outfit at the end. this request melted my heart because the person who requested this it needed a comfort fanfic and it's actually so cute <3

you had gone out for the night with your friends for your friend Lauren's birthday, you were getting out of the shared taxi you had with your friends and you had a good 5 minute walk back to your home if you were walking fast. the taxi driver didn't want to drive all the way to your house because he said he had to get to the other destinations as well so you decided to walk the last five minutes. obviously, it was a bad idea. you weren't even drink but walking up a hill in heels was not a good idea. you were not concentrating on the path as you were texting Joe, saying you were coming up the hill back home and to leave the door unlocked.

as you were not concentrating, you didn't see the massive rock in your walk way. you were still messaging Joe before you felt your ankle basically snap and you tripped over the rock. "ouch. why is there a rock in the middle of the pathway" you said to yourself, turning to sit on your bum before rubbing your ankle, not even noticing the cuts that surrounded your right knee. you took off your heels before standing up, grabbing your other belongings. you kept walking, well, limping, back to the house. you finally got to the house and unlocked the door.

you didn't really want to make a scene so you kept quiet when walking past Joe who was sat on the sofa. "you okay babe?" he said when he saw you walk past him. "what? i'm fine. why are you asking?" you said, hoping he didn't see you limp. "i just wanted to know about your night, why has something happened?" he said, standing up and walking to you. "no i'm fine" you said, feeling the sting on your knee. he looked you up and down and saw your knee. "oh my god, what the hell happened to you?" he said, bending down to inspect your knee. "oh that, yeah i fell over outside but i'm fine" you said, trying to not make a scene. you started to walk away before he grabbed your hands.

"y/n that looks really sore, let me help you please?" he said, pleas in his tone. you sighed before nodding your head. he picked you and helped you wrap your legs around his waist. you also wrapped your arms around his shoulders and he carried you up the stairs to the bathroom. he set you down on the counter and bent down to be level with your knees. he got an antiseptic wipe and started cleaning your knee. you winced and he gave you a kiss on the knee which was okay. you put your hand in his hair and played with it as he cleaned the cut, trying to be as gentle as possible, always muttering a small 'sorry baby' if he hurt you. "i'm not even drunk, i just tripped over a rock" you said, your hand still playing with his hair.

he put a princess plaster on your cut and kissed right next to it before standing up, meeting your eyes. "i know, did you also roll your ankle? it's a bit swollen" he said, leaning in to kiss your cheek. you wrapped your arms around his shoulder, pulling him in for a quick hug. your hand never leaving his hair. his hair was one your favourite qualities of him. but he, overall, was just the most perfect man. he left little kisses on your neck as you hugged. "that tickles" you whispered, laughing a bit. he laughed too and picked you up in his arms, just holding you. you felt safe in his arms.

————————————————————————————

here is the outfit <3