casa amor - j.k

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE! this is so cute and on tumblr i have a section just for love island imagines there is also a lot of british slang in this sorry if you aren't british. i just wanted to make sure on here people are even enjoying the content as i see it getting quite a few views but hardly any votes and it's not about that but i just think on here people aren't really liking the content. just lmk. i also used Caroline Flack as the presenter because she is the OG and i miss her so much. outfit at the end <3

you and Molly were sat on the day beds, lounging around doing nothing. "i shouldn't be saying this because i'm couples up with Tobi but Joe is more my type and i really like him. i feel bad though." you 'whispered' to Molly as she plaited her hair. she nodded her head as she listened to you. "you know what, we have no idea what the boys are doing in Casa Amor and if you feel more attracted to Joe then i say go for it" she said. she wasn't one of those girls who would judge you for your decisions and you were happy about that. you and Molly carried on with the conversation about Joe until you heard Anna shout that she got a text. her hand covered her mouth as she was the first one to watch the footage. "girls get here now" she shouted, you got up and walked briskly to her. she showed her phone to the girls and you all watched the footage.

your eyes widened at the sight of Tobi snogging another girl outside of a challenge and sharing a bed with her. you were shocked. you found Joe attractive but you hadn't acted on it because Tobi had said that he would stay loyal to you and seeing that he hadn't made your heart sink. just because you had an attraction to Joe didn't mean you still didn't like Tobi. Molly rubbed your back as she watched the footage in shock. most of the boys' heads had turned and she felt bad for every single girl who's boy turned. the footage finished and a few of the girls like Millie and Katie were crying because of the footage. you didn't want to bring to light that your boy had basically cheated because you felt worse for the girls who were fully committed to that person.

you walked to the fire pit with Anna and Molly. "how you feeling y/n? i saw Tobi snogging that girl, i just can't believe after four weeks his head turned" Anna said, shaking her head in disbelief. Anna honestly thought you and Tobi would get to the final but now, she was certain you wouldn't stick with him. "obviously it hurts my feelings that it's been four days and he's already cracking on with someone else but i was saying to Molly earlier that Joe, the one on the bean bags with Ovie is a lot more my type so i'm probably going to get to know him. he caught my eye as soon as they came in so i might as well give it a go now." you said, pushing your sunglasses up your nose. Anna nodded her head and spoke up again. "do you think you'll tell him you'll probably couple up with him or not?" she questioned, looking at you as you shifted in your seat.

"i don't think i'll make my decision till the recoupling. it may sound stupid but if Tobi came back in alone and i was with Joe, i'd feel awful" you said, looking down at your hands which were in your lap. "y/n. he basically cheated on you, what if you didn't see that footage till you left the villa hmm? what would you do on the outside?" Molly said, butting in, Anna nodded in agreement. "you need to stop thinking about others and put yourself first now, go talk to Joe before Katie does, she said she has her eye on him and Jacob." Anna said, building up your confidence. you sighed and nodded your head before you picked up your water bottle, walking to Joe who was still talking to Ovie, however you saw Katie walking up to him, luckily you got there first, making her turn around, walking back to Millie.

"hey guys" you said, sitting on a bean bag next to both Joe and Ovie. they said their hellos as you sat down. "Ovie can you come here please?" you heard Anna shout as she walked to the day beds, leaving you and Joe alone. "so, how you feeling after that video?" Joe said as Ovie got up and walked away. "well, he promised his head wouldn't be turned and it did so i look like a mug. but oh well" you said, you didn't come here to talk about Tobi, your wanted to get to know Joe more before the recoupling. "i'm sorry that happened, he shouldn't of led you on like that" he said, running a hand through his hair as he spoke. you sook your head and spoke up, "please don't apologise for him. i should have known he would do that" you said, not really interested in the situation anymore.