girly -s.h

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR! had to change it to a head cannon because i had such writers block for this 😳 also this is really short, sorry

> Steve and you were the PERFECT couple. you guys were the 'IT' couple of Hawkins.

> Steve had never dated someone like you before, rich, girly, smart, funny, and he liked that you knew how to carry yourself.

> you were kind to everyone and you'd never judge a person based on first impressions. everyone who first met you may think you're snobby but as soon as you speak to them, their opinions immediately change.

> you were very rich but you never let that define you as a person and you hated that people judged you because of how wealthy you were.

> Steve is OBSESSED with you. like he can't go two hours without calling you and he can't go a day without seeing you.

> Steve liked how you dressed. his favourite looks were definitely short skirts that always coordinated with your top, but, Steve always thought you looked beautiful no matter what you wore.

> you were a typical girly girl- obsessed with fashion, pink, nails, hair styles and makeup. you liked having your lazy days where you didn't care about how you looked but most days you dressed up, even if you were only going to the grocery store.

> boys, wherever you went, looked at you. you were beautiful and you'd always caught their eyes.

> Steve gets very jealous if he's out and boys stare but you always reassure him that you aren't interested in them.

> helping Steve babysit the gang because they are all so cute and you loved them like they were your own kids, Max and Dustin were definitely your favourites.

> helping Steve pick out his outfits and him acting like he hates it even though he secretly enjoys it.

> cuddles with Steve whilst watching sappy movies is a necessity.

> Steve didn't care that you were girly, he loved you for you and your relationship was perfect.