Magnolia, Fiore

You wake the next morning with no weird dreams. In fact, you didn't have a dream -- at least not one you could think of. It was almost ad though you closed your eyes just to wake up again.

Rolling over, you notice no little lump where Komo should be. It wasn't like him to go wondering off but then again, he was in Magnolia. One of the most trusted areas in Fiore with the Fairy Tail guild making it it's home. Though... What could he possibly be doing alone.

Sitting up, you hear a cute humming from the open window. It was a toon you've heard before. It didn't make sense, it wasn't catchy, and it was impossible to remember. "Komo!" You called from the window. You waited until he acknowledged you -- when he didn't, you called again.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" You squinted your eyes at the colorful bundle in his small arms. He flies toward you -- giggling in the process. "I bring you something from the wilderness!" As Komo got closer, you noticed the 'something' was about three dozen wild flowers. They grew everywhere in Magnolia, especially around the housing buildings. "Its just flowers. Nothing special." He said, feet now on the sill. His wings folded but not disappeared. The feathers reflected a myriad of colors in the sun while also gave away his health.

You grabbed the flowers along with their deliverer with a smile. "Nothing special, huh? Well they are to me!" Everything he brought you was. He tried so much to give you a lot of things that he thought you would like,  flowers being his favorite.

His eyes danced as he stared at you. "You always say that!" Komo laughed. You walked over to the kitchen, thinking of where the vase was.

After arranging the flowers strategically, You put on your shoes after your regular morning routine and head down to the streets of Magnolia.

"The town! It so pretty!" Says Komo from beside you. It is beautiful. The houses, the streets, the river, the cherry blossoms! "It kind of reminds me of Emory." He says this with a sad tone.

"Emory Is gone. We dont need to think about it anymore! We have this now! We have everyone in Fairy tail!" He looks at you with tears in his eyes. You whipe them away. "Okay! To the market!!" He flys off, and you chase after him. You stop at where Komo is and then you hear -- "50,000j!!"

You turn around to see Lucy at a traveling magic shop. "Thats crazy!" You walk over to her. You cant see what shes buying but all you know is that it sparkled.

"Hey!!" You see a blue blur before it hits you. "(Y/n)! Natsu look!" By his name you feel panicky.

Did I brush my hair today? Your heart stops. Is my zipper down?!

You see him look at you. His eyes turn from bordom to pure exploding excitement! He smiles hugely beautiful and then walks closer to you.

His cheeks are pink when he greets you. You can help but smile!

"So! I know you've been here a while but how do you like Magnolia?" His eyes are bright as you tell him that you havent seen much but its all still so beautiful!

Then he grabs your hand and is taking you away while telling Happy and Komo to stay with Lucy.

--                                                       --

Natsu has shown you everything! The shops, the cherry blossoms, his favorite restaurant, he even showed you Lucy's house!

"--and the last race, Erza was in a bunny suit and everything!" His voice was full of laughter as he tells you his stories. You cant stop laughing!

"Well yeah. Thats some Information about Fairy Tail and myself!" You two stop infront of the oak tree in south gate park.

You notice its already past noon. You've been talking all day! You feel his stare. You look at him.

"(Y/n)." Natsu looks like he was hit by a bus. He looks away. "I'm sorry that I didnt help sooner. You and Komo. But.. (Y/n)... I--"

"Natsu!" You both look at the woman in armor. Erza. You feel your face go red. Please dont get the wrong idea.. you plead to yourself.

"The master would like to see you." She smiles at you. Then she and Natsu walk off toward the guild.
Then you see him turn around. His face told on him. He didnt want to leave.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx