Who?

I turn to see a girl. She was about Gray's age. Or even Erza's though she looked young. I don't know how I knew, I just did.

"You're not mute!" She said with a warm smile. Her tone made me feel odd. My chest felt love in it. It was then her expression changed. "There's something wrong." She trotted forward placing a petite hand on my forehead.

It was then the tears flooded over. Harder. I couldn't bring myself to tell Her. The thoughts kept playing over and over again. As they ran through, her expression changed. then went back to a gentle smile. "Let this one take you home little kitty." She stood. Her white dress blew. Her feet bearly making any sounds as she made her way through the grassy field. I stood and followed.

I don't know how she knew I belong at Fairy Tail. Maybe she saw my symbol?

It was a short walk to the guild. As a matter of fact, I don't know how long it took to reach it. It was only when the doors opened when I was aware of Carla. Happy. Lily. Even the five extras I could not place.

I look up to see only a few beings watching the door. I looked across the roo and noticed it had filled up rather fast.

It was then she humed as she gracefully walked further into the guild hall. My wings sprouted from my back was I flew to her again. Though when I reached her, she froze.

"Hmm. I sense built up frustration." She smiled and looked at Natsu. He was sleeping at a near by table.

---

Wake up.

I flew my eyes open. I felt.. weird. I lifted my head and stared at the wood that made up the table. It was then, footsteps stopped beside me.

"You are frustrated." Someone whispered. It was a females voice. "Why?"

I looked up to see a young girl. She wear a smile though her eyes were concerned. "I'm not frustrated."

She giggled before turning to look at (Y/n). "I see!" She turned around and sat next to me. "Common feelings with your kind!" I felt my cheeks burn as she spoke more about...my insides.

She spoke calmly but lovingly. I just couldn't help to blink and fidget. "I..I don't think this is -"

"Of course it is! You're obviously having problems with your wants!" She giggled again. I took in a breath and fiddle with my scarf. "This is what you do!"

I placed my face in my hands. Who even is this?!

---

You continue to look at your hands. You wanted to look behind you to what she was doing, but you were afraid to see what was happening.

But.. what if she's...

You took in a breath and quickly turned to see her sitting with Natsu. You could see him blinking nervously from between his fingers.

You turned around. do they know each other?

Horrible thoughts went through your head. Your heart raced. Why am I feeling like this?!

It was then Komo came to your table. "Who is that?" He whispered. His eyes were even bigger then normal. "She makes me feel weird."

You swallow. "I don't know." you place your hand in your chest. "Me too." It was then there was a thud from behind you.

You turn to see Natsu standing. Face redder then Komo's fur. "I'm leaving." Before he could, she grabbed him and started pulling him toward you. "No.. please."

"I wanna see you with her!" The girl yelled. Natsu didn't walk. He slid across the floor. His face was pained as he came up to you. He put his hand on his chest. "There it is!!" She patted your head. It was then she leaned against the seat. "You know.. he wants to -"

Natsu grabbed your hand and It was then, he pulled you out of the seat. "Hey!! Wait!"

Natsu opened the door and pulled you through and slammed the it behind him. He leaned against it. "That girl makes me uncomfortable."

You nod at him. "D...do you know her?" You looked at the ground. Heart racing. Then you felt his hands wrap around your waist.

You then felt his lips on yours. You forgot your question but only for a moment. you pulled away. "Do you?" You looked in his eyes. They danced.

He laughed after making a face that told you he was looking through his memories. "No. I dont think so." You closed your eyes to take in a breath. When you did he reconnected your lips. He even bit your bottom lip a little and laughed, making you smile.

"No, sir!" Natsu jumped, Backing up until he collided with the door. He looked down. As Erza came closer, he began to fiddle with his belt buckle. She grabbed his vest.

She whispered to him. Just like the first day you were at the guild. Only this time, he tried to respond.

"Please... Erza. I can't help it...I - " He looked weak. You heard Erza speaking but couldnt make out what she was saying. He grabbed her arms. it was the bus look again.

It was a moment later she spoke."Come with me.".and pulled him inside. Leaving you alone with only his memory.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx