The Town Of Euphoria

The sound of a train whistle wakes you from sleep. Theres a very cold wind on your face when you turn towards the window. You take a breath and you know fall is near.

You yawn and stretch. Right before you could rub your eyes, and unbelievably warm hand hits your cheek.

"Oh.. sorry." You look at him as he stands. "I'll be right back.." Natsu says with a tired tone.

You see Wendy, Carla, and Komo curled up on the set across from you. You smile at them. You can't believe how many friends you've made.

Upon Natsu's return, you feel the train slowing. "Is this our stop? "

Oh my gosh.. I dont know! You make a face that makes Natsu blink and turn to Wendy. He's shaking her on her shoulder. And calling her name.

After a few times, She wakes. Stands, sretches, and looks out the window. A moment passes, she turns around and nods.

"Alright!" Natsu looks like he's ready for absolutely anything! His eyes are glowing, and his smile is blinding. Wow. You blink. This job is going to be a peice of cake!

~♡♥♥♡~

"This town is HUGE!" Komo goes flying past you. His wings are dazzling in the sun. With each movement sends an array of colors! He twirls as the wind picks up, making them sparkle.

"Wow! His wings are pretty!" Wendy remarkes beside you. You look at her. She has a face of aw as she watches his every move.

You hear Natsu laugh from your left. Then he goes bolting off, and They both go further into the town of Euphoria. Leaving You, Wendy, and Carla.

You reach the heart of the city, you see so many smiling faces! People with bags, people hanging out, and people just standing around talking!

You five deside on getting something to eat -- being as you haven't had anything quite a few hours. You all spend the noon hours ((12 - 1)) laughing, talking, telling jokes, and just having a great time! Until -

One minute the town is lively, and energetic, then the next its so silent you could here a pen drop from the east in the west. You look around..

Everyones gone.

No children playing games. No mothers shopping. No dads buying tools. No anything. Its as though nobody was ever there.

Then the town grows increasingly dark. As though something was slowly covering the sun. And that something was a flying ship. It was dark wood, with the letters 'SA' ingraved on the side.

You feel a tap on your shoulder. "(Y/n)." It was Komo. He looked shaken, and yet confused. "What does SA stand for?" He was still looking at the ship, just like the rest of your group was.

"I dont know. But it cant be good." You notice how long its taking for it move across the sky. Its a slow moved vessel, and not to mention its enormous size.

Wendy stands up, grabes her things and says that you had to find Mr.Igarashi. Out of the corner of your eye, you see everyone started walking.

You, still staring at the flying ship, didn't notice a particular someones hand holding yours as they gently pulled you away from the boat.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx

Note: Sorry guys! I've been haveing some major writer's block.. This chapter is really terrible I know.. I didnt know how to word it exactly.. But I think thats over now!
**Starts on part 10**please