Komo's Return? Part: 1

You wake up alone. It wasn't l like you expected Natsu to have stayed. He's got to be there when Happy wakes up or he would have told Erza who either would have gone ballistic or have gone straight to the master.

You lay in bed for a few moments. The silence rang and radiated through your entire body.

"(Y/n)! It's morning! Get up!" Komo jumps on your body with full force. His soft fur slightly wet from his bath in the sink. "Come on! The guild is waiting!" His wings flap against your body.

You move to get a better look at him. His smile was radiant. His eyes full of lovely excitment. Reaching up you grab his body and pull him to your chest. A purr erupted from his throat. "Okay. Wait as I get dressed." You smiled as you placed him on the bed next you. His beautiful features were always happy even in the hold.

You get up, dressed and walk to the guild with the one of the only people you have ever loved.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror. The memory had flashed through your head as you preeped yourself for the guild.

~♡♥♥♡~

It was packed. Everyone was, of course, drinking and communicating about various things, wether they be about jobs or just about life in general.

As you made your way to were Lucy and Wendy sat, you saw a familiar white haired woman eye you from across the way.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" The blonde haired woman gave you a lovely smile before you sat next to her. "How did you sleep?" You see her gate keys laying casually on the table in front of her. The zodiac symbol for the lion catches your eye the most.

"Fine actually. I didn't stir much." You blink as you catch an emotionless gaze. You look into Lucy's big brown eyes. They were always so lively and happy.

Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the guild doors fly open. You look to see the silhouette of a flying fluffy cat. His wings sparkled as he floated in the door way.

Your heart raced as he flew toward you. "(Y/n)!" Komo looked as he did weeks before. His fur wasn't patchy, or even shaved. His eyes were shining.

You take him in your arms as you felt you life begin to feel complete again.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx