A Crowded Mind

The walk to the guild was one of interest. There wasn't a moment Gray or Natsu weren't speaking to each other. It was neither insults, apart from the playful ones, nor hateful comments. It was just them showing how much they really did like each other. It was only when they entered the guild was when Gray went to his usual seat at the bar and waited for Mira to bring him his morning routine.

You look around. It seemed like there were a lot more people which made the guild's inside seem smaller but strangely bigger.

As you look around, you see the table Erza sat at with Wendy, Lucy, and Cana. Komo also sat at the table in front of the armored woman. He spoke to her with the cutest shimmer in his eyes.

You stood at the top of the stairs, looking around. You forgot Natsu was standing next to you until he lost his balance. You quickly turned to him. His expression was confused and yet scared. He closed his eyes, his hand gripping your shoulder making you realize for the first time his physical strength.

"What did you say?" He looked at you yet didn't.

"I...I didn't -"

He brought his eyebrows together. Not angry more thinking. "Yes...?" At his comment, you shock your head. "But you..." His eyes widened. Anger flashed through them. "Lucy!" His voice echoed. His grip tightening causing you grab his wrist. You look to the blonde wizard who looked rather irritated.

"She wasn't saying anything." You whispered to him. Natsu then looks toward the floor. "Are you okay?" He nods.

--NATSU--

Natsu.

I turned to (Y/n). "What?" The word came out meaner then I had intended. I felt bad as she blinked at me. "I.." she took in a breath, not continuing her sentence.

Natsu.

I shook my head.

NATSU!

"Lisanna!" I turn to the white haired girl. She spoke to her brother. The way my name was said sounded scared, like she was hurt. As I looked at her from across the guild, she didn't even hear me let alone know I was there. A sharp pain went through my chest as I felt a hand on my cheek, pulling my attention to (Y/n).

I like this one.

I held her hand.

This one doesn't know what it's doing.

I closed my eyes.

Indeed.

"Natsu?" I flashed my eyes to (Y/n). She gave a smile as her thumb moved rhythmicly across my cheek bone. It made me feel warm. Whoever was talking to me must have found someone else because the calls and talking stopped. She removed her hand. "Are you okay?"

I smile widely at her. "I'm wonderful." I squeeze hugged her. The kind that little hearts would appear then pop into little sparkles absolute love.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Komo's high pitched voice yelled from where he sat at his spot on the table. "Cana wants to ask you something!" I released her from what I assume was suffocation. She held up her index finger before trotting down the stairs and walking to the table. I couldn't help to watch. I also couldn't help but to wonder how such a perfect person was even real.

I take in breath and looked around.

What is this one doing?

My eyes paused on Gray. He sat shirtless with one foot on the stool next him, one leg crossed the other.

This one is attracted to that one.

"What?" I felt slightly embarrassed. I will admit, I have looked at Gray and thought he was extremly handsome but never in the way I think they were talking of. At my comment, I could hear three voices laughing.

This one doesn't remember.

This one doesn't remember that night.

My eyes widen. "No." The laughter got louder. "We don't talk about that." My heart raced as my eyes made their way back to Gray and quickly flashed away.

You two kis-

"No!" My embarrassment rose as I silenced the guild. I simply blinked as I met a lot of eyes. One was yours. I took a moment for them all to go back to what they were doing.

This one is nervous.

"I'm not nervous. I just..."

"Natsu?" I heard someone walk up behind me. "Who are you talking to?" I turn to see Levy. Her blue hair shone in the light that poured in through the open guild door.

Does this one like that one?

I let out an irritated breath. "Nobody..." I smile at her. I rather liked Levy's company. She is always so kind even to people who are rude to her. Always has a happy light in her eyes.

"I was wondering how Komo's lesson with Gray went this morning! I would have asked (Y/n) but I saw she was busy." Her smile widened, she fiddled with her sleeves. I had forgot he was also learning Solid Script with Levy.

"It went great! He learns quickly." We spoke a while. It wasn't that unsual. She was always crowded by Jet and Droy that we never really got a chance to talk but when we did, it was nice. Though, through the entire conversation, my thoughts was crowded with laughter, soft whispers, Gray, and You.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx