Komo's Vision Part: 2

"What?"

His eyes were still glassy, he blinked and shook his whole body as though he had a chill. "Hmm?" Komo smiled at you. His eyes we're lively again though hiding something.

"You..." you felt eyes on you. You knew full well who it was. You felt a hand on your hand. It was warm. Hot even. You continued to look at the exceed. His eyes flashed from the hand, to it's owner, and back again. Then his wings sprouted from his back, moved forward, and the warmth was gone.

"Your a little touchy, Natsu!" Komo's voice was teasing with a giggle. You look next to you to see Natsu kissing his for head. Komo laughed. "Why don't you do that to Happy! He loves you too!" He pointed at the blue exceed.

"Eww!!" Happy's voice rang from the bar. You couldn't help but to laugh at Natsu's reaction. It was a blank stare of irritation. Then taking in a breath and smiling.

"Thats why." Komo stared at him in confusion.

"But what about Lily or Carla?" Natsu then looked at you for help. You, in return, gave him a 'well?' Look. You see him lift his paws to get his attention. "Natsu." Komo then stood and rubbed Natsu's cheek. "You didn't answer my question."

Grabbing his paw, he looked back at the little rust colored cat. "Just accept it and move on." He smiled, Komo nodded.

---

I can't forget...

"Komo." (Y/n)'s voice was concerned. Her voice rang through my head but no words registered. I didn't realize I was staring at Natsu's arm until a hand was waved in front of my face.

My could feel my wings bloom from my back. "I have to go..." before they could stop me, I flew out of the guild. In fact, I flew until it was out of sight.

The wind blew the trees around me. The townsfolk talked happily. The birds sung their beautiful tones. The morning sun was warm against my fur.

I could feel guilt, sadness, and aching in my bones.

Tears fell from my eyes as I begged for that image to be wrong. It was then my legs lost all muscle and I felt the ground beneath me. "Don't let them all die... please..." I whispered. It was then I heard footsteps behind me. They were soft, delicate, and oddly enough, warm. It was then they stopped.

"Are you speaking to me little Kitty?"

xXTo Be ContinuedXx