Cursed Magic

You stood outside of the guild. You could still feel him on your lips.

Why does she do that?

Walking forward, you pulled the big oak doors open to see the Master yelling at Natsu and Erza with a sad look on her face.

"I've told you why!" You've never heard the master yell before. In fact, you've never seen him get mad at any if us to this point. "Now you can be friends with her but nothing mor - "

"Gramps!" You felt as thought you were see eavesdropping. They continued the conversation as though you werent there. "Please!"

You could see the girl from earlier sitting at the bar. Mira was trying to distract her from the argument but to no avail.

Slapping her hand on the counter, she swallowed something. "We have company!" It was then the ones involved with the argument looked at you. Well...all except Natsu. He stood, looking at the ground.

"Come here." The master's voice echoed through the now silent guild hall. "(Y/n)."

You reluctantly move your feet. Walking closer to them, you, without thinking, move toward Natsu. Grabbing his arm, you see the master's expression change.

"Now is the time you two need to realize your mistakes." You squeezed Natsu's arm. "Erza, her self , told you two the reason why it is wrong for you to...progress this relationship. Though I told her that no true detail should be given. I thought you two were smarter. You wanted a reason Natsu now you look at me and listen." You look at him. He blinked, rubbed his chest, taking in a ragged breath and looking at the old wizard. "That." He pointed at Natsu's hand that had just fallen back to his side. "That pain you're feeling in your chest. Your lack of energy. You're even losing color in your skin." You looked at him. He was paler then normal.

Is this what everyone has been talking about? How he's changed?

"You ,being the dominant one in this situation, are being poisoned by (Y/n)'s magic. There. Flowing through her vains, is tainted, cursed magic." It was then the master looked at you. "Have you ever felt something knawing at you. Something not right?" You thought back.

The Don rolled on the floor. You mearly stared at the man. The more you stared the more you could feel them. Knawing. Scratching.

You felt tears. "I've always had them! I...I didnt know!" As the tears grew, you felt a hand on your right cheek and a kiss on the left.

"Don't cry. It's okay." Natsu whispered. You shook as you cover your mouth with your hands.

I'm poisoning him...

You move out of his grip and backed up toward the door. You couldn't look at anyone else but Natsu. "I'm sorry." He walked toward you. You backed up. "No.. I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"You're not hurting me. I'm fine!" Before you could move anymore, he grabbed your arms and pulled you into him. When he did so, the tears fell.

You tried to get out of his grip but he only held you tighter. The only thing that made you stop moving. That made even the master who was calling out to him, fall silent, was the heart shattering realization, that you felt tears fall on the skin on your shoulder and the pleading words from the one in whom they belonged too.

"Stay with me..."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx