Mr.Igarashi

The ship was long gone when you made it to the outskirts of the city. The sun told you the time.

3.

"We've been looking for this man for like an hour!" It was almost like you could feel the irritation radiating off of him. "Now where the he- " he took a pause, looked down at you, quite embarrassed, and continued on. "Where is he, Wendy?"

She, at that moment, stopped walking and pointed at an adverage looking home. It was two stories, with a white exterior. It had large windows, porch furniture (whicker), plants hanging from the roof, the lawn was mowed, and it had a huge tree right in the center of the yard that gave off the right amount of shade.

"How quant." Carla said with a smile on her face, and her arms crossed. She was, of course, the first one to start walking, followed by everyone else.

The way leading up to the stone steps was red brick. On the side of that tight walkway were little decorative lights and flowers. There was just one step to go onto the porch.

You feel a warm hand on your right hip that makes you jump. You hear a laugh from your left. "Sorry, excuse me." Natsu's hand moves across your lower back then disappears. ...wow.. what? You blink.

You see him place his hand on Wendy's shoulder. He glanced at her with a look as to say 'I got it. Stay here.'

He then goes up the stairs, and rings the door bell. When he turns, his eyes are on you - with a glance or two around out of embarrassment. Natsu stops beside Wendy, then faces the door.

After a moment, it opens. First the main door then the screen door. The one who answered wasnt a man, it even an adult for the matter. It was a little girl, just younger than Wendy.

At That moment Natsu turned around to look at you. It was pure confusion. You undoubtedly have the same look. You shrug And look at Wendy.

She takes a breath then says "Hi!" With a step forward, And a friendly smile, She continues "We are from the Fairy Tail Guild. Is there a Mr. Shuu Igarashi here?"

The little girl nods, goes into the home where you hear - "GRANDPA!! SOME WIZARDS WITH KITTY CATS ARE HERE FOR YOU!!"

Komo, who is perched on your shoulder, slumpes down. "I'm a wizard too ya know!" You laugh. You are, arnt you?

The little girl returns and tells you that he will be a minute - with a slight attitude.

After a good few minutes, a man with white hair amerges from the house with a cane. He looks about 75, and wore a brown suit with loafers.

He takes a good long look at all of you. He smiles, breathes and says "Ah! I see you found the place just fine!" He moves and props open the door, then motions as an invitation to enter his home.

You grab Komo and hold him in your arms. Natsu leads, then stands by the door. When you enter the house, he walks right behind you. Obviously on edge.

"Take a right and take a set anywhere." The house was cool, an extreme difference from the heat from outside. It was also very orderly, with a lot of plants. The floors were hard wood. The walls were white and had pictures of most likely his family on them. The furniture was fairly outdated but it seemed to still look classy.

You sit next to Wendy on your left, and Natsu, practically sitting on top of you, to your right.

When Mr.Igarashi enters the room, you feel Natsu's muscles tighten. You look at him. His eyes are like double edged swords focused on the man sitting in the chair in front of you. You nudge him with your elbow. He shiftes a little, then turns to you with a look that shatters your heart and leaves it aching.

..uhh.. Your mind goes blank. ..umm..

"As you know. I need your help." Natsu turns to the man with great reluctance. "You have been here a few hours I assume. And have seen the ship that passes the town at 2." He seemed burdened by something.

The hiatus was heavy, and thick. It was almost like you could cut right through it with a knife.

"You might have also noticed the letters SA?" You nod, along with everyone else.

You cant help yourself. "Is that some sort of.. Dark Guild?" Mr.Igarashi looked startled. Like you read his mind.

"Yeah.." he looked from you, to komo, to wendy, to carla, then to Natsu. "They are known as the Secret Armani. They took over this town a few months ago but just recently stopped monitoring the mailing systems.." You feel his terror, his pain, his anxiety. "I cant say too much because they have the houses bugged... you have to stop them.. this town.. it..is no longer euphoric. Its a living nightmare.."

He then stands. The sky goes black. He smiles.

"Its nothing 3 dragon slayers cant handle!"

And with that.. you feel your heart stop, as your comrades look at you questioningly.

--Not far off. A certain Scarlet haired fairy was making her way to the silent little town of euphoria.. in an angry furry.--

xXTo be ContinuedXx