The Infiltration - Day Shift

There was a cannon fire as the ship docks to swap the day shift with the night shift.

Before the ramp was put down, the lacrima in your pokcet vibrates. At the same time everyone reaches for theirs. "(Y/n)!!" Komo sounded historical. "There is a bunch! And I think some of them are searching the woods.. I know I wasnt supposed to move but I went to look for Carla..."

He stopped talking. You all stare at the lacrima pieces. Your breathing catches as you hear footsteps. "Better luck next time."

The line goes dead. Dropping your lacrima, you turn to the window. As you hear it smash.. just off into the woods - you see Komo squirming in a brown cloth bag.

You look at Erza, then to Wendy, then Natsu. They all shared the same expression.

Shock, fear, and anger.

Natsu let out a breath. "Let's get him back. Now." Without warning, he was storming his way through the doorway. Wendy, Erza, and yourself were right behind him.

Through the filthy hallway, and to the main lobby. 3 dozen grunts, armed and ready - one holding Komo, another holding Carla.

"Give them back." Natsu's voice had a blast of blistering fury. The grunts exchanged laughter. "I'm gonna ask you again. No, I'm telling you." He takes a few steps forward, steam rising from the places his feet were just at. "Give them back."

They were all dressed in black with the letters 'AS' stitched on the front. Their faces were covered by skii masks. The one in the front steps forward.

"We of the Secret Armani dont understand the concept of giving anything back. As far as the Don is concerned, these two will make a fine addition to our work force." His voice was evil, his smile was evil, and his aura surrounding him was of a demonic nature.

At his words, the fight broke out. Natsu's body was engulfed in flame. Erza was requiping as fast as you could blink and Wendy was sending them flying.

As they were fighting them, you had you own mob. Using Jets speed, you combined it with Max's sand magic making a sandstorm - even threw in some of Laxus's lightning for a little fire power.

The more you fought the more they came.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!"
"Sky Dragon's Roar!!"

"Requipt! Purgatory Armor!"

"Take over! Satan Soul!"

The magic commands were coming from all four corners of the lobby.

Looking around, you can see they were putting up quite a fight, in fact.. you were all bruised and beaten.

"Where are they coming from!!" Natsu called. As he said this his fist meet the face of the guy who spoke earlier.

"I dunno!" Wendy was out of breath, but she was still going strong.

You took out a few more. Your magic power going weak. "Water lock!" The grunts you were fighting are soon encased in water.

With a laugh, Natsu calls your name, and makes a circular motion with his hand. You get it.

Taking a step back, you move the ball of water around the room, picking up all the grunts who touched it.

Placing It in the middle of the room, you look for the one who has Komo and Carla.

"Don't waste your time!" One of the grunts said. "They made their retreat!" Your heart sinks, and soon you feel your knees smack the tile floor.

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, I promise."

Tears dance on your lower eye lids. Komo's image flash through your mind.

From birth, to him the bag. Each image brings a nail through the heart. The tears flood over. Covering your face.. you can't help but scream his name. You whole team felt the loss of the rust colored furball, and the intelligent beauty that was Carla.

You hear footsteps infront of you. "Hey." Natsu pulls your hands from your face.

When you look at him, you can see his eyes were slightly teary. He whipes your face. "We'll get them back." He smiles a little when the tears stop flowing. "Come on." He wraps his arms around you, and pulls you up.

Hugging you, he addresses Erza. "The ship at 2 will bring the Don right? Will the guys who has Komo and Carla be on it?" His voice was going back to its angry state.

It took a moment for her to answer. "Yeah. He has to. But as for those two.. I couldn't tell you, but one could only assume that they would.. you know.. they would use them as hostages." Erza was clearly choosing her words carefully.

"All we need to do now is wait." Wendy's voice was shaky. Was she trying not to cry?

You sniffle and pull out of Natsu's grip. "Okay." You start walking to the door. "Let's wait." You see your reflection in the window. Your tear stained face was determined.

While your blue eye was shining, the purple one.. shadows were lurking just below the surface.