By The Don's Hand

"What time is it?" Natsu sounded agitated. Not to meantion the more time had passed, the more fidgety he became..

"1:56." Erza was resting her eyes. "It'll be here at 2:00." As Erza spoke, He paced. Back and forth.

For 6 hours.
You feel a tap on your shoulder. "I've decided to make this fight kind of like a tag team. If Natsu or I were to get hurt, You can Wendy take out the Don."

You held your breath as she spoke. You hoped silently you would be able to take him out.. your contact magic could only do so much..

As you thought, the sky went dark. "I see the Fairy Tail guid has come at last." His booming voice shook the entire building. It was deep. It was a con mans voice. "You couldn't wait to make us the strongest dark guild, could you?"

You look at the clock. 1:59. When the hand hit two.. the cannon fired.

"Get to the ship!" By Erza's command, the group ran. The door flew open to see the ship's docking ramp.

There were no grunts. Just the boss who sat arrogantly in his chair. "Oh! Titania!" He rose. Fixing his black leather jacket, he spoke in a droll. "How lovely an honor it is to fight the one and only."

Erza looked at you. You read her mind.

"Requipt! Puratory Armor!" Together you changed, and together you fought.

"You all are pathetic!" His guns magic was fast. It was more advanced the Alzack's or Bisca's. He was firing 30 rounds, while we only managed to only get in 2 hits each.

"Wendy! We need support!" Natsu was getting furious. Each time he got even remotely close to hitting him, he was mearly shot down. "Wendy - !"

You turn to see her laying unconscious on the floor. Did he really take her out that fast?

Using Jets speed, you run behind him. "Water Lock!" Erza and Natsu stand, out of breath. "Electric shock!" Sending bolts of lighting through the water, he squirms.

"Did you get him?" Erza was out of breath. Looking at them, you notice they are both on the verge of collapsing. They may be Fairy Tail's strongest but.. one's body can only take so much damage in..

30 minutes.

"I don't know." You try sending anothing lighting bolt but nothing happens.

Through your attempt you see, his eyes open.

It was like things were going fastfoward, slowmo, and silent but with sound. "(Y/n)!" The water lock broke, and pressed against your forehead was a Beretta hand gun modified for magic use. Its extended end cold and sending drops of water between your eyes.

Before it had time to shoot.. Natsu and Erza had jumped him.

In the fighting, all you hear are two shots, and the Don once again staring down at you from the other end of the barrel.

"H..how did you.." your voice was shaky. Everyone was down.

He let out a loudy laugh. His necklaces clinging together with each movement. "Guns Magic, honey! It can be your best friend! Well.. if you know how to use it." You feel your magic flowing through your vains. Not you contact magic, but the one Eragotzen tought you. "You look confused. I shot them with my home made bullet, its name is Sleep Paralysis. It coils a shadow person around their bodies as they sleep, making them paralyzed. Hints the name." His gold tooth shone as his lips moved.

You look at them. They looked like they were sleeping.. the thoughts of a demon coiling itself around them made you sick. You grab the barrel of the gun, and stand.

You looked at him. His eyes soon grew big, and his face turned purple. He dropped to his knees, hands around his throat. "Meet the vaccums of space."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx