Unexpected Visitor

You look at him quickly. "No." Your words sounded weak, sending a smirk to Natsu's face. You take in heavier breaths as his hand moves further in. "Please no." You grab his wrist.

Before anything else happened, the door opened. Natsu jumped, voice just above a whisper. "Shit."

You feel your heart stop when Komo's voice in your ears. "(Y/n)?" You hear him play with the chain. "I-I think you locked the door." His voice was cheerful.

You see Natsu move but nothing else. Before you had time to do anything, your cover was draped over you. His footsteps quickly trot across the bed then a moment later, hit the ground with a small thud.

You move the Cover from your upper half. When you sit up, Natsu had his face in the crack of the door and Komo was laughing. "Can you unlock it? " he sounded like he was hard of breath.

Natsu looked at you then back towards the door. "Yeah. Hold on." Before it was opened you remembered your skirt and under clothes were still on the floor. Looking down, you see it was gone.

"(Y/n)!" Komo wrapped his furry arms around your neck, nocking you over exposing the unclothed half of your body. He looked in your eyes, full of slight sadness. "Why did you leave the party?" As he spoke, you can feel Natu's hands rub your legs. "Did you not like it?" Komo sat on your chest, playing with his tail.

He moved his hands further.

Your heart raced. Why is he doing this?!

Blinking you tried to focuse on Komo. "Yeah. I'm not one to party...you know that." For the first time, you just want to be alone with Natsu. His soft movements, even the way his eyes dance.

You look over at Natsu. His eyes were blinking and examining everything about you. As he made his way down your legs, he took in a breath and covered you again. It was just when Komo turned around to look at him. "Why did you leave, Natsu?" He laughed nervously but to Komo's childlike mind, it was fine.

He swallowed. "I walked (Y/n) home. I was gonna come back but I got distracted." It was then Natsu grabbed Komo, who climbed on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his head.

Komo laughed. "Well let's go back! Erza is leading a conga line!" His tail swishing through the air with delight.

Natsu gave you a look before walking toward the door. "We'll meet you outside."

You watch them leave. When the door shuts, you realize something.

You don't know were he put your clothes.

---

The air was cold as we walk outside. I look down to the ground. Wow! Natsu is so tall!

I clinge to him. Making sure I don't fall. As we go down the stairs, I feel his fingers grab my arm. "That hurts you know!" His voice had laughter in it.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you!" My heart had a painful throb in it. I hope he doesn't hate me for it. I lean forward to look at his face. He looked distracted. "Are you okay?" He widened his eyes.

Natsu rubbed his forehead. "Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" He picked me up from his shoulder. He looks up at (Y/n)'s window. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"You know what I think!" His face softens. A smile appearing."I think you have a crush on (Y/n)!" I play with his tie. It was so soft and kind of shiny.

I quickly glance at his face. It was confused. "What makes you say that? " waiting for an answer, Natsu fixes my fur. I try watching him.

"Because. You look at her differently then the way everyone else looks at her." At that time (Y/n) opened the door. I wave and blink at her. "Why did you change?!" I lift her jacket that was opened.

She shrugged and started walking down the little dirt road to the guild.

---

Jeans?

I smile as Komo covered my eyes. "What? I can't help it!" I feel him press his head to mine. I quickly move Him and hold him to my chest.

He waves his hands. "No!" I looked down at him. He didn't even fit fully in my arms. "What's wrong?" His eyes are really big but...

"Why are you so small?" I lift him by his armpits. Making him fidget. I felt his tail wrap around my wrist. He laughed as I held him over my shoulder and continue walking. It didn't take long before I feel him go limp. Is he asleep?

I look forward. Her hair was sort of messy and actually really long. I felt a Stab of disappointment. I blink the thought away. Walking faster, I slip my finger in her belt loop.

xXTo Be ContinuedXx