A Fiery Knight

Master... you came..

As the darkened world around you shook, you deside to try to break the door. Your weakened legs wobbled as you brace yourself for the door against your shoulder. When you hit, it knocked some papers to the floor. You repeat this couple more times.

Its not working.. you fix your cuffs when an idea hit you. You search the room for extra lanterns.

---

"Natsu!! You're gonna kill him!"

I stare in the eyes of one of the men, my hands around his neck. Lucy's hands were soon on my arm as I watch his face turn from pale to red to purple. Right before the man lost consciousness, I was hit with a cold body.

We tumble and roll across the room. Before I could think, I see Gray pinning me to the stone floor. "What the hell?!" I merely stare at his stupid expression. "You want to give Fairy Tail a dark guild title?!"

I take in sharp breaths as I feel my anger returning. "Get off of me. I have to find Cecil." Gray held me in place as I struggled against him.

"No! Erza said our job is to search the dungeons!" His face twisted in anger before I could see the scarlet haired wizard. Her sword held tightly in her hand.

As she continued to walk in, she didnt stared down at us. From the way she looked, Erza was more concerned with sweeping the room.

It was then the room started shaking, rocks from the ceiling were falling to the ground. "The Master is making his way to him. We must find (Y/n) before he destroys the entire building." Her mind was on mission mode as we all followed her as she began to run.

---

You stand on your toes as you try to reach the lantern from the shelf. It was hard to do while the room was moving.

You jump, causing your fingers to curl around the handle. You pull it from place. Looking down at it, you see the little bit of oil left from the last time it was filled and used.

Smashing it on the floor, you awkwardly rub your hands and arms in it. Once you were lathered up you try to push the tight cuffs around your wrists up with your foot.

Come on.

Frustration built as the cuffs dug into your hands.

It was then the office door opened with the sound of wood snapping. You freeze as the glow of orange fire seep into the darkness of the closet.

"Where is she?!" His voice was one in which it bore nothing short of blistering fury.

You could hear the sounds of a man squirming on the ground. "I-I dunno! Please! I was only doing what I was told!" As the man spoke, The one engulfed in flame walked further.

He screamed. It was blood curtailing. They didn't last long as the familiar sound of a metal sword unsheathing filled your ears. "You end his life, I will not hesitate to end yours! Release him!" You smiled as you knew the people in the room more then anyone else.

You stand and make your way to the door upon which, you pounded on. "Natsu!" You took in a shakey breath. "Erza! I'm in here!" Tears threated to spill over your eyelids as you call to them. They finally did when you feel a body hit the door faster then you could breath.

The hands move from the door knob and soon slide over the door. It took a moment for them to return to the knob and then for it turn many different shades of red, orange, and yellow before it melted to the floor.

Before you could push it open, his arms were around you, squeezing you.
You could hear his heart. It was going a million. As though on instinct, you could feel the relief fall over him.

With his chin on the top of your head, he whispers. "I found you."

xXTo Be ContinuedXx